Now that you know how my colleagues answered my questions, it's time to find out how I answered their questions and the rest of the scuttlebutt .. Around the AFC East.
At The Phinsider:
- Brian G has his eye on the battle at middle linebacker in Bills training camp. It's the 2006 undrafted free agent against Buffalo's first-rounder from 2007.
- Jetfighter is on vacation, so Matty I tries to play nice. All he ends up with is a moderate case of indigestion.
- And I select the one Patriot with whom to start an expansion franchise, excepting Tom Brady, of course.
- Matty I contemplates which backup QB gets the call if Trent Green doesn't last the season.
- Jetfighter is on vacation (in case you hadn't heard), so Brian G questions the validity of Eric's "Mangenius" moniker.
- And I discuss the unrelenting hype surrounding the 2007 Patriots and take my usual Belichickian stance on whether it worries me.