- Robert Lee gives some love to Troy Brown on his special night at Gillette Stadium.
- Shalise Manza Young reports Jets take command of AFC East with 34-31 victory.
- Karen Guregian writes in OT, Jets boot Patriots out of 1st.
- Jim Donaldson concludes that in the end, the Patriots were once again defenseless.
- Ron Borges asserts Jets' win far from changing of guard, and calls this game a heavyweight slugfest from back in the day.
- Chris Gasper finds some positives in a tough OT loss to Jets.
- Bob Ryan says that this game was better than the hype.
- Mike Reiss gives us his Game Notes, Ups and Downs, video reactions from Reiss, Gasper and Seymour, Brett Favre's Press Conference, Jets chatter, Belichick's Press Conference, and Patriots chatter.
- Shalise Manza Young reports Cassel achieves an NFL first with his passing and scrambling.
- Jennifer Toland says Patriots' Cassel showed drive in the clutch.
- Adam Kilgore notes Pats were beaten, but not defeated.
- Chris Gasper reports Mayo makes a mark.
- Globe's Patriots Notebook: Morris in backfield, Wheatley has surgery on wrist, Jets Keller was a killer, and other bits and notes.
- Dan Duggan gives us the best and worst of Jets vs. Patriots.
Karen Guregian reports Steve Mariucci praises Patriots.
- NFL Game Center - Can you believe Matt Cassel threw for 400 yards? And ran for 62? Lots of good stats to note here, worth a look.
- Tim Graham (ESPN) notes the Jets barely beat the injury-raked Patriots, edging into 1st place.
- Don Banks (SI) calls game instant classic and has some good things to say about the Pats, despite the loss.