- Patriots at Dolphins: Game Notes. Some pretty cool player and team milestones.
- Another big day for Cassel, 48-28 win over Miami.
- Game Center, including news & stats, press conferences and player interviews.
- Shalise Manza Young headlines Patriots make their statement with 48-28 rout of Dolphins, and warns Matt Light could face suspension for fight with Crowder.
- Mike Reiss notes the Patriots exacted payback yesterday and their resounding revenge couldn't have come at a better time.
- Karen Guregian notes when the Pats go empty backfield with five-wide, they’re a team to be reckoned with, injuries and all.
- Dan Shaughnessey focuses on our QB who's now able to tap into the Moss vault. "We're finished talking about Matt Cassel 'managing the game,' right?"
- Mike Reiss points out defensive coordinator Dean Pees was sent upstairs to serve as another set of "eyes in the sky" out of respect for Miami's offense.
- Rich Garven reports on Randy Moss and Miami's decision to leave him in single coverage.
- Chris Gasper discusses the bad blood between the two teams, Kevin Faulk's groove, injury updates and more Patriots notes.
- Chris Forsberg focuses on tough Wes Welker who hauled in a team-high-tying eight passes for 120 yards, including a career-high 64-yard reception.
- Mike Reiss gives us his Ups and Downs, Dolphins and Patriots Chatter, Cassel's and Belichick's Q & A, and Dan Shaughnessey's post-game video reaction.
- Ron Borges has his own Best and Worst of the Patriots vs. Dolphins game, and notes Cassel is playing like a guy who’s going to cash a hellified paycheck when free agency comes.
- Cristina Ledra says the Patriots put the brakes on Miami's gimmicky Wildcat offense.
Jim Donaldson sees Matt Cassel finding his comfort zone and the record books.
- NFL Game Center: Analysis, recap, stats, and that nifty little highlight video to jump-start the morning.
- Tim Graham (ESPN) New England's offense is evolving with Cassel, and Patriots cage Dolphins 'Mildcat' offense.
- Peter King (SI) says "It's crazy and all-too-soon and slightly irreverent. But it is also unavoidable. Life is imitating art. The career path of Cassel is following Brady's."
- Vic Carucci (NFL.com) notes the problem with the Dolphins' plan to knock out the Patriots: they didn't expect Cassel to play like Brady.
- Andrew Perloff (SI) feels Matt Cassel is the product of a perfectly coached system, that won't translate to other teams who lack a Welker or Moss.
VIEW FROM MIAMI
- Jeff Darlington (Miami Herald): Miami Dolphins lose more than just a game to Patriots.
- Armando Salguero (Miami Herald): Dolphins never really had a fighting chance against Patriots.
- Greg Cote (Miami Herald): Dolphins positively angry after loss to Patriots.
- Harvey Fialkov (Sun-Sentinel): Dolphins try to look ahead after loss to Pats.
- Dave Hyde (Sun-Sentinel): Dolphins lost their composure.
- Omar Kelly (Sun-Sentinel): Crowder bears brunt of Light's fury.