- Experts pick the Top Ten Personnel Moves in Patriots History.
- Erik Scalavino and Andy Hart debate whether CB Ellis Hobbs will be a starter in 2009.
Leigh Bodden's Friday Conference Call transcript.
- Chris Gasper looks at the free agency spending of the past two weeks for all 32 teams, despite cries of poor mouth by the owners.
- Chris Gasper recaps the weekend signing of WR Joey Galloway and the resigning of versatile DL Mike Wright.
- Chris Gasper notes CB Leigh Bodden is excited to be part of a winning organization, especially after his season with the winless Lions.
- The Herald Staff lists the remaining active Patriots players who have helped bring all three Super Bowl titles home to Foxboro.
Patriots Insider notes that the Patriots might receive a third-round compensatory draft pick from the league for losing (and not replacing) Asante Samuel, Donte Stallworth and Randall Gay.
- Tim Graham (ESPN) Scouts Inc: Signing Galloway a nice move by Pats.
- Matt Sohn (Pro Football Weekly) Patriots astutely read the market in recent CB acquisitions.
- Vic Carucci (NFL.com) If Cutler keeps it up, McDaniels might give him something to cry about.
- Chris Mortensen (ESPN) Cutler says he can't trust McDaniels.
- Peter King (SI) MMQB: Cutler's time with Broncos nearing an end, plus more NFL and Patriots news and notes.
- Matt Bowen (National Football Post) A Defenders Look at Man Defense.
- Larry Felser (The Buffalo News) With Bills choking, Owens easy to digest.
- Tom Monkovic (N.Y. Times) Cutler asks for a trade. Jets need a QB.