- Chris Gasper informs us that DE Ty Warren is progressing on schedule after undergoing double groin surgery and a reattachment of an abdominal muscle (ouch! Ouch! Ouch!) in January. Warren says he'll be ready to roll by training camp.
- Christopher Price offers a Patriots history of Draft pick number 23, Draft pick number 34, and Draft pick number 47.
- Shalise Manza Young notes Tank Williams is ready for his second chance with the Patriots, and is on track to be ready to play for the opener.
- Chad Finn reports that Comcast will no longer carry NFL Network after April 30th. Both companies appear to have attended the Cutler-McDaniels school of negotiations.
- Karen Guregian catches up with Adalius Thomas at the Masters golf tournament, who says he had “no regrets,” for any of the critical remarks and opinions he shared on a variety of league policies and rules.
- Chris Gasper notes the Patriots hosted Illinois CB Vontae Davis this week, and will do the same with Ohio State CB/S Malcolm Jenkins, widely regarded as the draft's top defensive back, Monday.
- Mike Reiss offers Buffalo News reporter Allen Wilson's opinion on how the Marshawn Lynch suspension will affect the Bills, especially in the home opener against New England.
- Shalise Manza Young scouts Draft prospect North Carolina's Brandon Tate, and offers a YouTube clip of his highlights.
- Mike Reiss looks at which outside tackles might interest the Patriots in the Draft and passes along the approximate times the Patriots might make their picks on Draft day from the Patriots' media relations staff.
- Mike Reiss tackles reader questions on the NFL Draft, Jason Taylor, and the Patriots running back situation from his Thursday on-line chat session.
The Herald notes that Bills' WR Terrell Owens is annoyed that the press considers him a story and frustrated that everyone nitpicks at everything he does.
- Monte Burke (Forbes) Best and Worst NFL Draft Teams. Bogus article listing the Patriots as the worst drafting team in the last three years, where the Patriots record is 39-9. The rest of the NFL should wish to fare so poorly.
- Dan Pompei (NBC Sports) Draft confounds every team - except these.
- Shutdown Corner (Yahoo! Sports) Jason Taylor sees the Jets as slightly preferable to suicide.
- Steve Wyche (NFL.com) Draft's top offensive tackles: Quite a talent show.
- Jason Cole (Yahoo! Sports) Later picks often ignored in rookie salary debate.
- Shutdown Corner (Yahoo! Sports) That hot blond who wanted to MySpace you? That was Bill Parcells.