- Fred Hirsch and Andy Hart debate whether the Patriots should draft a Wildcat-type player on day 1 of the NFL Draft.
- Patriots.com has you covered for the Draft.
- Hall speaker series to feature Gil and Gino.
- Patriots Roster Report - 4/10/09
Patriots Today - Baker interview, Draft preview and more.
- Mark Farinella asserts that Forbes Magazine missed the point when it ranked the Patriots dead last in it's drafting ability, and says that it has more than a few holes in it's story.
- Mike Reiss says if the Patriots do indeed draft White, the potential for offensive innovation is off-the-charts intriguing.
- Shalise Manza Young scouts Draft prospects Ohio State's Malcom Jenkins, Virginia's Clint Sintim, and LSU's Herman Johnson. She also offers links to YouTube highlights for Jenkins, YouTube highlights for Sintim, and YouTube highlights for Johnson.
- Mike Reiss looks at which centers and which outside guards might interest the Patriots in the Draft.
- Mike Reiss reports Bill Belichick was at the University of Maryland last Thursday to privately work out linebacker Moise Fouku and cornerback Kevin Barnes.
- Michael Hurley notes Fred Taylor is a perfect fit for the Patriots - a veteran who can play a leadership role on the team and buy in to a team-first attitude.
Christopher Price offers a Patriots history of Draft pick number 58, Draft pick number 89 and Draft pick number 97.
- Fox Sports Video On the clock: New England Patriots - the Patriots have loads of talent at running back and wide receiver, but the team is getting old overall. (3 min.)
- Tony Monkovic (NY Times) What the NFL can learn from the Masters.
- Alex Marvez (Fox Sports) Injured in 2008, ready for impact in 2009: Top comeback stories.
- KC Joyner (NY Tiimes) Scientific football: Cornerback and receiver statistics.
- Tim Graham (ESPN) Draft reasearch just became a whole lot easier.
- Tim Graham (ESPN) AFC East mock portfolio.