- Patriots Mock Draft Tracker. See who the 'experts' think the Patriots will pick first.
- Draft Prospect Report: Quarterbacks.
CBS Scene to host NFL schedule release event tonight.
- Mike Reiss discusses the relationship between Bill Belichick and Jimmy Johnson and who's fishing for what down in Florida before the Draft.
- John Powers says this is a promising year for all four major sports teams and imagines Boston winning four crowns. Also includes a neat 90 second photo shoot video of Vince Wilfork, Paul Pierce, David Ortiz and Zdeno Chara trading uniforms.
- Mike Reiss looks at where the Patriots stand at Nose Tackle and Defensive End, and which potential players might interest them in the Draft at these positions.
- Christopher Price notes the Patriots conducted a private workout with Liberty running back Rashad Jennings.
- Mike Reiss reports the Patriots hosted OT Andre Smith yesterday.
- Shalise Manza Young creates her own list of the 10 best draft picks of the Bill Belichick era.
- Christopher Price lists the top 5 late round bargains in franchise history.
- Chad Finn presents the 10 greatest moments here in Sports Town USA since 2001.
- Jeff Howe ranks the 16 most important players on the 2009 Patriots team.
- Sean Crowe offers a list of the 25 potential draft picks the Patriots have looked at privately or invited to a pre-draft visit over the last month.
Shalise Manza Young scouts Draft prospect South Carolina's Jasper Brinkley with a YouTube clip of Brinkley's highlights.
- Exclusive announcement of 2009 schedule on NFL Network tonight at 7:00pm.
- Tim Graham (ESPN) Getting the drop on Patriots receivers. How successful were the Patriots last year at catching the ball?
- John Clayton (ESPN) AFC East, NFC South face gauntlets.
- ESPN 2009 NFL Strength of schedule report.
- Peter King (SI) MMQB: Signability is No. 1 factor for Lions.
- Bucky Brooks (NFL.com) Draft's top hybrid DE/OLBs: Popularity of 3-4 front creates demand.
- Shutdown Corner (Yahoo! Sports) Getting into a rhythm? Does it happen for running backs?
- Mike Florio (Sporting News) Bust or not a bust? A look back at 2006's first round.