- Draft Prospect Report: Offenive Line.
- A new season, the same excitement: NFL Network broadcasts coverage of the 2009 NFL schedule release live from CBS Scene. Mansfield resident wins tickets to season opener.
- Andy Hart looks at the ups and downs of the Patriots 2009 schedule.
- Erik Scalavino offers his take on the Patriots schedule.
Paul Perillo compares Pats schedule to the other prime AFC contenders.
- Eric Ortiz wonders if it's too early to buy Super Bowl tickets.
- Mike Reiss looks at where the Patriots stand at Inside Linebacker and which prospects might interest them in the draft.
- Mike Reiss notes some draft prospects privately work out at Gillette to complete the Patriots' grading process for that player.
- Hector Longo predicts the Pats will finish 14-2 with a healthy Brady.
- Chris Gasper analyzes the Patriots 2009 schedule.
- Jeff Howe looks at which personnel loss hurts the Patriots the most.
- Globe 10.0 (2.47 min.) Chris Gasper predicts what will happen on Draft Day, says the Patriots have to improve the pass rush, may grab an OLB and will most likely flip some picks to next year or trade order. Likes Matthews, Barwin or English.
- Christopher Price mocks the NFL with his prediction of the first round of the Draft.
- Shalise Manza Young scouts Draft prospect Alabama's Andre Smith and offers a YouTube clip of his highlights.
- John Tomase profiles five Draft prospects for the Patriots in the first round.
Mike Reiss explains why the Patriots play the Colts on the road for the third straight season, and notes the Pats will be working out DTs Chris Baker and Terrance Knighton in Connecticut today.
- Pete Prisco (CBS Sports) Belichick: The man, the myth, the hoodie.
- Gary Mihoses (USA Today) NFL schedule doesn't shake Pats' position as Super Bowl favorites.
- Matt Bowen (Nat'l Football Post) 2009 NFL schedule breakdown.
- Jason Cole (Yahoo! Sports) Best, worst NFL matchups of 2009.
- Len Pasquarelli (ESPN) Fast start usually equals playoff berth.
- Joe Posnanski (SI) NFL Draft huge, but still a crapshoot.
- Dan Pompei (NBC Sports) Best NFL draft investment? 2nd rounders.
- Ross Tucker (SI) Quick hips aside, draft evaluation needs to be all about production.
- Vic Carucci (NFL.com) Five potential trades to watch before the Draft.
- Robert Boland (Nat'l Football Post) Ranking the NFL organizations Part I and Part II.
- Jason Cole (Yahoo! Sports) Lawyer adamant about penalty for drug-test leaks.
- Mike Florio (Pro Football Talk) Sources: Adam Schefter to ESPN later this year. I wonder where NFLN has been holding him hostage.
- Dan Graziano (NFL Fanhouse) NFL.com's Mayock breaks down almost every player in the Draft.