- Draft Prospect Report: Defensive Line.
- John Cockrell's Friday Out-Takes: Bungles and schedules.
- Patriots.com is now offering breaking news updates through Twitter.
- Chris Gasper has a terrific piece on linebacker Jerod Mayo, who has been practically living at Gillette since the season ended, committed to improving his game.
- Shalise Manza Young says hearing Mayo call his 137-tackle rookie campaign "OK" is like hearing Lindsay Lohan say she's only been in the tabloids once or twice - it draws cries of "are you serious?"
- Christopher Price offers the transcript of Mayo's Q & A with the press.
- Jeff Howe dissects the Patriots 2009 schedule, thinks the Patriots can jump out to a strong start.
- Michael Felger asserts this year's Draft is "huger than huge" for the Patriots.
- Mike Reiss looks at where the Patriots stand at cornerback and which prospects might interest them in the Draft.
- Mark Farinella previews the punters, kickers and long-snappers available in the Draft and assesses the Patriots' needs for those specialist position.
- Mark Farinella previews the quarterbacks available in the Draft and looks at the possibility of the Patriots being tempted to pick Pat White or another promising prospect.
- Mike Reiss offers a sneak peak at Fred Taylor and the new Reebok throwback jerseys. Taylor is excited and "just wants to be a part of making this work." Sounds like a plan.
- Karen Guregian explains why ESPN Draft guru Mel Kiper thinks the Patriots will select Connecticut running back Donald Brown with their first pick.
- Mike Reiss checked in on Thursday for his weekly Patriots chat. Check out his answers to your questions about the draft and more.
- Shalise Manza Young scouts Draft prospect California's Rulon Davis.
- Michael Vega says John Madden loved the game too much for his retirement to be an easy decision.
- Tim Graham (ESPN) Heads up ball carriers: Mayo still learning.
- DJ Gallo (ESPN) Here are the 20 NFL games you can't miss in 2009. Three of them are Pats games. Only three?
- Charles Robinson (Yahoo! Sports) NFL schedule winners and losers.
- Peter King (SI) Madden's legend in NFL unmatched.
- Vic Carucci (NFL.com) Even in entity such as NFL, Madden was as big as sport he covered.
- Alex Marvez (Fox Sports) Madden leaves big footprints on TV industry.
- Don Banks (SI) Is Cris Collinsworth the right guy to replace John Madden?
- Frank Caliendo Best of Madden video.
Nolan Nawrocki (Pro Football Weekly) 2009 Draft: Identifying the five most overrated and underrated prospects.