- The Hall at Patriot Place will feature an NFL Draft exhibit for one month starting Saturday, April 18 and running through Sunday, May 17.
- Erik Scalavino and Paul Perillo debate which game will be the toughest for the Patriots in 2009. Colts or Ravens.
- Patriots Football Weekly polled beat reporters from every NFL city and compiled a 2009 mock draft with their opinions and comments.
- Chris Gasper checks in with Bill Belichick about his master plan for the Draft, "It's an ongoing process of roster building." Brady is practicing now without any limitations.
- Michael Felger says the Vic Carucci Julius Peppers-to-the-Patriots report that got everyone’s panties in a bunch has to happen this week.
- Christopher Price talks Sammy Morris and Tom Brady, and it's all good.
- Jeff Howe looks at each of the Patriots biggest rivalries.
- Mike Reiss and Chris Gasper break down the Patriots Draft board.
- Mike Reiss assesses and grades the 2006 Draft class, says Tackles will go high in this year's Draft, and profiles UConn's corner Darius Butler.
- Jeff Howe offers a history of Belichick's draft magic.
- Eric Dorval points out the risks in the Draft and which players to avoid in the first round.
- Mike Reiss looks at where the Patriots stand at the specialist positions and at Safety, and which players might interest them in the Draft.
- Mark Farinella previews the running backs available in the Draft and says Cnnecticut's Donald Brown may be a good value in the second round.
- Mark Farinella previews the defensive lineman available in the Draft, saying the time may be right for the Patriots to consider a successor to Seymour.
- Karen Guregian discusses the running back by committee approach and Laurence Maroney's future in New England.
- Karen Guregian assesses the Patriots need at Quarterback and gages the Patriots interest in Pat White as an option in the Draft.
- Mark Farinella notes the Patriots' trouble in drafting at the tight end position and questions whether Belichick should risk selecting one of this year's prospects.
- Shalise Manza Young profiles Draft prospects Liberty's Rashad Jennings and Florida's Cornelius Ingram. Here are YouTube highlights for Jennings.
John Beattie reports Robert and Myra Kraft along with Fidelity Investments and the New England Patriots awarded scholarship money to 36 students during the 2008-'09 season.
- Matt Sohn (Pro Football Weekly) Patriots prepare to move on without Harrison.
- Peter Schrager (Fox Sports) On the clock: 10 potential Draft day shockers. He says Patriots could package multiple picks to move up in the first round.
- Vinny Iyer (Sporting News) Ten final thoughts before the NFL Draft. Patriots are in position to have the best draft.
- Peter King (SI) It's no coincidence the Patriots-Colts matchups have been scheduled during sweeps month 5 years in a row.
- Steve Wyche (NFL.com) Front office do's and don'ts when it comes to the NFL Draft.
- Jack Bechta (Nat'l Football Post) Great Expectations: Part I.
- Patrick Magee (Hattiesburg American) 700 athletes take part in Adalius Thomas football camp.
- Mike Kils (Denver Post) The undisputed best draft of the past decade: In 2007, the Patriots traded their second- round pick to Miami for Wes Welker and their first fourth- round selection to the Raiders for Randy Moss.
NFL Videos Matt Cassel establishing an environment and foundation in KC, and still talking to Brady on a weekly basis. (1.55 min)