- 2009 NFL Draft Notes.
- Draft Analysis: Moving on down for value.
- Draft Recap Sunday: Pats trade picks, Hobbs.
- Draft Recap Saturday: Pats' many moves net four rookies.
- 2009 NFL Draft - Day 1 Notes.
Draft Day bonanza at Gillette Stadium.
Mike Reiss notes the Patriots did not add a pass-rushing outside linebacker, and offers his final Draft wrap-up. Check out Reiss's blog for player profiles and a wild weekend recap.
- Chris Gasper recaps day 2 of the Draft and the potential impact of the trades.
- Karen Guregian makes some observations about the personnel selected by the Patriots, and reports that Brandon Tate plans to weed out his troubles. heh heh.
- Christopher Price offers his Best and Worst of the Draft Weekend.
- Michael Felger says Ellis Hobbs played hurt, played hard, always competed and was a very good returner in the kicking game. He was also left on his own way too often against good receivers and he couldn't stay with them.
- Christopher Price reports on Belichick's interesting day of dealing and drafting.
- Shalise Manza Young reports Belichick is glad to have Brandon Tate, and Shawn Crable may not be participating in the offseason program as fervently as the coaches would like.
- Michael Hurley analyzes the Ellis Hobbs to the Eagles trade and looks at Hobbs' legacy.
- Jim Donaldson focuses on all the trading that went on this weekend, saying if the Patriots miss the playoffs, the fans will want to trade Belichick.
- Bill Belichick on NFL Total Access. Full transcript plus video link from 4/25/09.
- Bill Belichick Press Conference. Full transcript from 4/25/09.
- Jason Cole (Yahoo! Sports) AFC grades: Stockpiling Pats earn high marks.
- Pete Prisco (CBS Sports) Prisco's overall draft grades. Pats get a B+.
- Larry Weisman (USA Today) The rich get richer? NFL Draft grades favor NFC East.
- Tim Graham (ESPN) AFC East Draft Analysis.
- Peter Schrager (FOX Sports) Caught in a Draft: Beyond Round 1.
- NBC Sports NFL Draft report card. Pats get an A-.
- John Clayton (ESPN) Pats, Bears, Bengals stellar selectors.
- Vic Carucci (NFL.com) Teams execute bailout plans, get stimulus with late-round value.
- Don Banks (SI) Jets look like they're going for it all in 2009.
- Andrew Perloff (FanNation) Against the grain: Draft edition.
- Michael Lombardi (Nat'l Football Post) Notes from Lombardi: Day 1 recap.
- Steve Wyche (NFL.com) First-year general managers paired with new coaches shape Draft.
- Peter King (SI) Five Draft day things I think I think.
Mike Florio (Pro Football Talk) Mel Kiper's Post-Draft grades are meaningless. The proof is in his 2005 Draft analysis of Patriots' picks Mankins, Kaczur, Hobbs and Cassel - Kiper gave the Pats a C.