- Bill Belichick joined The Big Show on WEEI for his annual post-Draft breakdown.
- Mike Reiss offers some leftover thoughts from two wild days ofthe NFL Draft, and looks at how valuable those pre-Draft visits really are.
- Ron Borges notes that for roughly $4 million less than what the average first-round pick got a year ago, the Patriots got four second-round players. Smart business.
- Karen Guregian says Kent State QB Julian Edelman has the tools to develop into a Wildcat role player.
- Christopher Price offers a look at some realistic expectations for this year’s rookies.
- Jeff Howe notes Belichick's 2nd-round pick of Chung sends message that Harrison's career may be over.
- Eric Ortiz says Draft day needs more Belichicks, who have a plan and stick to it.
- Karen Guregian reports on Ellis Hobbs' comments that players will no longer take hometown discounts to play in New England, but Heath Evans disagrees, “Until someone proves different, the Patriots are still the place to go if you’re searching for that title year in and year out.”
- Christopher Price looks at whether the Vikings broke up the Patriots possible pick of Percy Harvin and reports Kent State wrestler Jermail Porter signs with Pats.
- Shalise Manza Young analyzes the Pats new players, saying the next step will be rookie mini-camp in Foxboro.
- The Herald reports on Mel Kiper's media conference call where he discusses the Patriots draft, his surprise on who they didn't pick, his take on who was picked and his final grade: B+
Shalise Manza Young notes the undrafted free-agent frenzy is now in full swing.
- Jonas Fortune (Akron Beacon Journal) No experience necessary: KSU's Porter going to Patriots.
- Sid Hartman (Minneapolis Star Tribune) Patriots, others were hoping to land Harvin.
- AP (USA Today) Childress and Belichick have tense words with each other.
- Bob Brookover (The Philadelphia Inquirer) Eagles get CB Ellis Hobbs from Patriots.
- NFL Video Galleries Inside Access to the Ravens and Patriots busy Draft day war rooms. Followed by commentary from Michael Lombardi. (Pats start at 1.24 mark)
- Peter King (SI) Behind the Jets-Browns trade and thoughts on all 32 Draft classes.
- Ross Tucker (SI) Non-grading the Draft: Thoughts on every team's weekend haul of picks.
- Shutdown Corner (Yahoo! Sports) Averaging out the meaningless draft grades.
- Mel Kiper (ESPN) Packers, Jets get top grades. Pats get B+.
College Football News (Scout.com) The top 30 Undrafted Players.