- Ask PFW: Draft weekend reaction.
- Patriots director of player personnel Nick Caserio will be on hand to discuss the team's Draft with Patriots fans on May 13th at The Hall at Patriot Place.
- To celebrate the Patriots 50th season, the team is raffling off five coveted, low-number Massachusetts license plates.
- Mark Farinella presents the Patriots' 10 most significant accomplishments of this year's Draft.
- Christopher Price notes Patrick Chung's do-anything attitude, willingness to keep learning and humble character will make him a perfect fit for the Patriots.
- Mark Farinella reports how Patriots LB Tyrone McKenzie impressed pro scouts and coaches with not just his on-field talent, but the maturity and humility with which he faced a series of personal crises.
- Chris Gasper points out that Ellis Hobbs lobs no parting shots at the Patriots and is gracious to the team, Belichick and the fans on his way to Philadelphia.
- Jim Donaldson assumes the wet blanket mantle, warning that the Pats' defense hasn't improved and bringing up SB XVII as an example of what happens without defense.
- Mike Reiss answers his reader mailbag full of questions about team strategy, the class of 2009 and the holes remaining on the roster.
- Mike Reiss reports the Patriots were one of the four winners in this year's NFL draft when using an economic study.
- Alex Marvez (FOX Sports) Post-Draft needs for all 32 teams.
- Adam Schein (FOX Sports) Ranting on every team's Draft board.
- Tim Graham (ESPN) Audio: Randy Moss wins first NASCAR truck race.
- Tim Graham (ESPN) Video: Ellis Hobbs ready to move on. Defends Belichick as misunderstood by the media.
- Bob Kravitz (Indy Star) If Brady earns less than Stafford, system is broken.