I’m Ian R. Rapoport, the Boston Herald’s new Patriots beat reporter. It’s been a few weeks since the announcement that I took this job covering your team, and the work can finally begin. ‘Bout time.
Karen Guregian gives us A closer look at key Patriots
Skinny: At age 33, he may no longer be considered an elite back, but Taylor bears watching because he seems like a man on a mission. He wants to win a ring. He wants to dispel any injury-prone reputation he may have inherited. He also wants to stick it to the team (Jaguars) that essentially gave up on him. Even with 11,271 rushing yards in the books, there’s some gas left in his tank.
- Karen Guregian Breaks down five issues to watch at training camp. Tom Brady, anyone?
- Mike Reiss long snapper Jake Ingram finally signs
- Shalise Manza Young Reports on key battles to watch when Patriots open training camp
- Mike Reiss Former Patriot Antwain Spann to workout with Bills. A ploy for intel?
- Joe Fortenbaugh (NFP) Players on the comback trail. Brady tops the list.
- Steve Wyche (NFL.com) Giant David Tyree in the fight of his career
- Jason Cole (Yahoo! Sports) Viking Sage Rosenfels moves past Brett Favre
- Pete Prisco (CBSSports.com) Puts Brady at #2 behind Fivehead. I'll take that given he missed an entire season.