The Patriots had to squeeze out a win at the Razor against the Buffalo Bills. Are the Bills not receiving the credit they deserve, or are the Patriots that bad? Needless to say, the Patriots didn't do themselves any favors this past week, despite the win. How do the Patriots compare to everyone else?
32. Cleveland Browns - How far the "Mangenius" has fallen. That said, if he kissed Belichick's rings, wouldn't he be an instant upgrade at defensive coordinator?
31. Carolina Panthers - This team is struggling to run the ball to give their rookie QB time to throw the ball. Uh-oh. Oh, and the defense is mediocre.
29. Buffalo Bills - This Bills team has been competitive against the Dolphins and Patriots. Spoiler alert later in the season?
28. San Francisco 49ers - Maybe this team is really that bad.
27. Oakland Raiders - Can they pleeeeease lose out the rest of the season? It's absolutely possible.
25. Arizona Cardinals - This team has 2 wins. What? This team is two plays away from being 0-3. Hey, but they're still 2-1.
24. Washington Redskins - Bad loss to the Rams and this team needs to recover. How quickly can Shanahan get this team back on track?
23. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Well that ended quickly. This team is young and has plenty of promise, but this isn't their season. They've got 7-9 written all over them.
22. St. Louis Rams - Underdog team in the NFC West? Absolutely. This team could pull over a division victory if they can beat the Seahawks.
20. New York Giants - This team doesn't know what it's doing or where it's going. They beat a bad team in Week 1 and have lost two bad games since that time. They lack discipline.
Rest of the Rankings after the jump!
17. Seattle Seahawks - I cannot understand this team. They have some good wins next to a bad loss. That spells middle of the pack- but they should be able to win the NFC West.
14. Kansas City Chiefs - Undefeated? Yes. Best team in a western division? Absolutely. However, that's not saying much. Still, this young team has a lot of promise and are in the driver's seat to win the AFC West.
13. Cincinnati Bengals - Still questioning this team after getting served in Week 1, pulled out a W in Week 2 and squeaking by the Browns this past week. Still can't have a good read on these Cardiac Cats.
12. Dallas Cowboys - Finally. After a heartbreaker in Week 1 and a close loss to the better-than-expected Bears, the 'Boys have finally won a game and it was against a good team.
11. New England Patriots - Sad. They started off the season with a fantastic half against the Bengals and their defense has disappeared since then. Hopefully the defense has a goldfish memory and can recover to face the Dolphins.
10. Houston Texans - Lost to the Cowboys and their magic may be fading. However, their offense is one of the most balanced in the NFL.
9. Chicago Bears - Last remaining undefeated team in the NFC. Still don't think they're the best NFC team, but Martz has done wonders for the offense.
8. Atlanta Falcons - Beat the defending champs at home. Had some help from the Saints' kicker, but they still won.
7. Miami Dolphins - They had a narrow loss to the Jets and their young offense is clicking- and their defense isn't too shabby.
6. Green Bay Packers - Heartbreaking loss to the Bears and had the game in their hands if they didn't fumble the ball. Still a scary team.
5. Indianapolis Colts - A good rebound, but their secondary is terrible. At least their defensive front 7 can make up for it.
4. Pittsburgh Steelers - They're undefeated and they still haven't used their starting QB.
3. New Orleans Saints - Unfortunate loss in overtime to the Falcons, but they're still a dangerous team.
2. Baltimore Ravens - Found their offense, but their defense slipped against the Browns.