Stat of the Week
Five strange ones, courtesy of the 2-4 San Diego (Underachieving Once Again) Chargers:
1. San Diego is 2-0 at home, 0-4 on the road ... winning by an average of 28, losing by an average of 6.3.
2. The Chargers lost twice in Missouri in the span of 34 days.
3. Philip Rivers is on pace to break Dan Marino's single-season passing-yardage record by 271 yards, whatever good that does.
4. The Chargers have outgained the opposition by 1,065 yards.
5. In six games, they've lost nine fumbles, had three punts blocked and had the opposition score touchdowns on returns of punts, kicks, interceptions and blocked punts.