1. If the Patriots do not win today against the Colts and their Mash unit, it will be a severe blow to the psych. The Patriots are coming off an impressive win versus the Steelers who they have owned, but the Colts have dominated the Pats the last couple of years. If they can't win now than when?
2. The Colts Defense has only allowed one team this year to pass for over 300 yards yet have only stopped two teams from cracking the century mark. Look for Bill to line up the two-Tight End formations and ram the ball down their throat.
3. Where have you gone Mike VanderJerk?
4. Speaking of kickers it is still weird to see Vinatieri dawn the Blue and White.
5. Kelvin Hayden has been playing at a high level and has two interceptions this year and both have been taken to the house. With the familiarity of both teams, look for Hayden to jump his routes and possibly take it for six.
7. You can almost guarantee that when the Colts get into the Red-Zone you will see their infamous slant pick play to free up Collie for a TD. Take it to the bank!
8. Strange to have not heard from Polian this year. Maybe he has a new rule up his sleeve to have other teams use their 3rd & 4th string players when they have too.
9. I think the reason why the Patriots have not done well lately against the Colts is that the Colts have just been better. No magic, just better.
10. The 5 times combined that these two teams have lost was because the other team ran the ball effectively. Here are the totals: 136,230,257,174, and 195. If ball control and keeping each teams HOF QB on the sideline is key, the Patriots should have a big edge.