1. It is amazing that Favre, Marino, and Manning have all thrown for over 4,500 completions, what is more amazing is that combined they have only two Super Bowl wins.
2. With all of the talk surrounding Vick, Manning, and Brady for MVP, at some point Philip Rivers needs to be mentioned in the same breath. He is on pace to break Marino’s single season passing record and has done it without Vincent Jackson.
3. With concussions running rampant throughout the NFL, do you think the reason why Big Ben got slapped in the face by Seymour is because he was confused and thought he was back at the bar harassing another college girl?
4. Talk about parity. Except for the AFC East, all division leaders are either tied or have only a one game lead. Because the schedule has been changed so that teams play their division opponents at the end of the season, this will lead to an exciting finish in most divisions.
5. With Brady wanting to play until he is 40 and the team averaging 10 wins a year, Belichick could move past Paul Brown and slip into the top 5 of coaching wins.