2. The Jets have gone 6 straight weeks of committing a turnover on offense, not good when facing the Patriots who have been running like an oiled machine.
3. Sign Andre Johnson up for UFC, there were some nice punches thrown.
4. Thank you Cleveland and Miami for helping out our draft selections in next year’s draft.
5. I can see T.O.’s tweet to Steve Johnson of the Bill’s, “Why So Serious Now”?
6. Has Dwayne Bowe transformed into Randy Moss of old? Who would have thought Matt Cassel would have a go-to receiver that leads the league with 14 TD’s? At this pace he might eclipse Moss’s TD record in 2007.
9. How’s this for time of possession: Miami 14:38 and the Raiders 18:22, talk about a tired Defense.
10. 7 Interceptions in the last two games, you can throw Peyton Manning’s MVP chances right out the window.