1. Belichick’s beat down of the Jets last week looks like it took more than a psychological toll on the Jets and has them in a freefall.
2. If the NFL truly cares about the players and their injuries, Aaron Rodgers should not be allowed to play next week after sustaining his second concussion.
3. If I remember correct, at the beginning of the year the Patriots had the league’s top 3 hardest schedules, after Bill’s performance so far this season with Rookies contributing more than ever, you have to give him coach of the year.
4. So much for Brian Urlacher’s guarantee that the Bears are going to win. Only one time I can remember that someone’s prediction was correct in beating the Patriots and that was Plaxico for the Super Bowl.
5. Who would of that that Sal Alosi the Strength and Conditioning Coach of the Jets would of made the best tackle of the day for them.
6. Jerod Mayo is playing like Adam Sandler’s character Bobby Bouche.
7. Where are my conspiracy theorists out there? Did Brett Favre somehow cause the roof at the Metrodome to collapse so that his shoulder can get an extra day of rest to extend his streak? I believe I saw Ed Werder and Chris Mortensen on top of the roof!
8. Forget drafting a running back next year, BJGE is proving to be a rock. He rarely loses yards, never fumbles and does his job.
9. You know what Chris Carter, you can take Randy Moss and his 0 Super Bowl rings and I will take Deion Branch with his two. Even with his 2007 season, Moss never had the chemistry that Branch and Brady is showing, even after missing a couple of years.
10. I was wrong about Shayne Graham. Those were the type of kicks that may be needed and he proved that he can do it. Pick confidence boost for the team and his psych. Now let’s work on the extra point attempts.