1. I will sign Logan Mankins even if it means I have to use the Franchise Tag on him.
2. I will actually use one of my first round draft choices this year instead of trading it for next year, and invest in a Defensive End who can rush the QB.
3. I will never invest in a diva Wide Receiver again and will always trust the system know as the “Patriot Way” because it works.
4. I will invest in youth instead of over-aged veterans when it comes to building this team back to the top of the mountain.
5. I will give Bill Belichick an open check when his contract comes back up. Not many legendary Hall of Fame coaches out in the open market.
6. I will let Tom Brady train in California or where ever he wants and never question his determination towards this team after this year’s performance. For all I care he can have 100’s of commercials, 10 more kids, and 20 appointments to have hair extensions, while running for the senate, as long as he is under center when the season starts.
7. I will continue to dismiss fools such as Terrell Suggs and Channing Crowder who insist that Brady is not as good as Ryan Fitzpatrick and Michael Vick. When a fool continues to speak, it just sounds like white noise after awhile. I notice that they did not mention Joe Flacco or Chad Henne as being better than Brady, very interesting!
8. I will continue to let Sexy Rexy speak his mind about being the best and winning the Super Bowl back in August. The Patriots keep their mouths shut and continue to win, as the Jets slide back to the pack as Rex inserts his foot into his mouth.
9. I will never trust what Mel Kipper says when it comes to selecting a draft choice.
10. I will lock up the Law Firm because he is everything you want in a back. A tough, downhill runner who can catch out of the backfield and NEVER fumbles.