Now that the J-E-T-S have taken over the AFC East from their latest acquisition, I figure they need a few more players to reach the Super Bowl. So without further ado, I have constructed a list of players that would help the paper champions of the NFL reach their goal and continue with the trend of players they have brought in.
- 1. Ryan Leaf. Mark Sanchez needs a mentor and instead of trying to emulate Tom Brady, why not have Ryan tutor the ways on how to drop burglary and drug charges instead of dropping the football.
- 2. Jets trade Shone Green and a 7th round pick to the Rams for Steven Jackson. They figure if he can't beat the rushing title this year behind their offensive line, at least he can beat his wife again.
- 3. Chargers finally release Shawne Merriman due to his choking and restraining of Tila Tequila. The Jets sign Shawne to a three-year deal so that Braylon Edward will have a wing man next time he gets into a fight at the club.
- 4. With Ronnie Brown back after injury for the Dolphins, they trade Ricky Williams to the Jets for a 4th round pick. Ricky, Santonio Holmes, and Shaun Ellis can now all "wake and bake" in the morning together so that they are up early and ready for practice.
- 5. Jets bring in free-agent Pacman Jones to room with Antonio Cromartie. They figure Pacman can teach Antonio that it is cheaper to punch a women in a night club than to impregnate one.
- 6. Last but not least, the Jets trade Rex Ryan and a bag of marbles to the Raiders for Tom Cable and their first round draft choice. Al Davis can now add more marbles for inside his head and the J-E-T-S get the right coach that has that fighting touch.