The 2010 NFL Draft is fast approaching so I've decided to host a contest. I'm asking you, the Pulpiteers, to create your own mock drafts of the first round of the NFL draft.
Winner is crowned "King of the Pulpit" until next year's draft. The title doesn't come with any powers, unless you consider "bragging rights" a power.
- Everyone is allowed one (1) mock draft which will created in this thread. You MUST utilize the list form provided at the end of this thread. Make sure your list is exactly what you want it to be before posting.
- Don't insult other peoples' mocks.
- Don't plagiarize your mocks from other websites. Please only provide original lists.
- Submissions close prior to the beginning of the 2010 NFL Draft.
Those are the only rules.
More after the jump!
1. St. Louis Rams: Sam Bradford, QB
#. Team: Player, Position
That's the format. This will help with the grading.
You will be allowed 3 bonus guesses to get bonus points.
1. The Patriots will trade down #22 pick.
2. The Raiders will pick the fastest OT available.
3. The Panthers will trade into the first round.
Keep in mind that you must be accurate. If you say "The Patriots will trade down their #22 pick", the Patriots MUST trade down for you to get the bonus points. If you don't explicitly/fully explain your bonus, you'll only receive half credit for your guess. "The Patriots will trade their #22 pick" would garner only the semi-correct points.
10 Points for a correct pick.
ie: Predict the Rams will pick Bradford and the Rams pick Bradford.
5 Points for an incorrect player, but correct position.
ie: Predict the Rams will pick Bradford and the Rams pick Clausen.
1 Points for an incorrect pick, but the player gets drafted in the 1st round.
5 Points for a correct Bonus Guess
ie: Predict the Jacksonville Jaguars will trade down and the Jaguars trade down.
2 Points for a Semi-Correct Bonus Guess
ie: Predict the Jacksonville Jaguars will trade down and the Jaguars trade up.
That's the grading.
Draft List Form:
So get mocking! Good luck and thanks for participating!
Some resources you could utilize: