250. Zac Robinson, Oklahoma State
- Fantastic off-season, with great Senior Bowl and combine performances.
- Threw to some of the best prospects in the past drafts (Dez Bryant?)
- Pulled together a solid senior year despite injuries/suspensions to the three best players on the offense (himself included).
- Adds competition to Brian Hoyer.
- Fan favorite.
- Not the most accurate QB.
Summary: Another body for training camp. He could compete with Hoyer for the #2 role behind Brady, but I more realistically see him spending a year on the practice squad before the Patriots decide what to do with him. I think he has great potential.
Final Player Grade: A. I think he has tremendous upside and could be one of the top 5 QBs in the draft (Yeah, I put Robinson up there with Bradford, Clausen, McCoy and Tebow).
Final Draft Pick Grade: A.