With the dog days of summer upon us, the smell of football and two a days clouds the air. There are many questions for each team in the AFC East as they head into camp, some glaring and some subtle. In hoping to be serious and witty, I wanted to break down each teams 10 most glaring questions heading into camp. And without further ado, let’s start with the Super Bowl paper champions New York Jets.
1. Jekyll and Hyde Sanchez, which will we see? The one who looked lost eating hotdogs during his rookie campaign or the budding star we saw during the playoffs?
3. Will Cromartie lock down the opposite side of Revis Island before he gets locked up for not paying child support?
4. Will ex-Cowboy Nick Folk a career 79% field goal kicker be able to handle the rigors of the East coast weather?
5. Will Santonio Holmes whose receptions total have increased every year and was a Super Bowl MVP, be able to check his ego at the door with a run first mentality team?
6. Does Jason Taylor have enough left in the tank to provide a constant pass rush or will his performance on "Dancing with the stars" be the best moves left of his career?
7. Can Kris Jenkins anchor the middle of the number one defense in the league once again or will his repaired ACL be bothered week after week by his ongoing weight issue?
9. Will Revis repeat as being the premiere lock down corner in the NFL to allow Rex the Hut’s designed pressure by throwing the kitchen sink at teams?
10. Will the studying of Tom Brady’s game tapes help take the reins off of Dirty Sanchez to allow the offense to be more dimensional and less predictable?