1. Maybe Pete Carroll was right about Sanchez leaving too early
2. With the lasting image of Ngata using Slauson as a revolving door, wonder if Bill will slide Wilfork at times over the young guard?
3. If JETS fans are hoping that Holmes return will cure all of the offensive woes they have anther thing coming.
4. Sanchez looks more like a 5th round pick than the #5 pick the way that he was checking down on pass plays.
5. Don’t want to hear JETS fans complain about losing Jenkins, go out and lose Warren and Bodden than come talk to me.
6. Big test for the offensive line the way that the JETS were hitting, we will find out very soon the impact of the loss of Mankins.
7. Todd Heap exposed the JETS down the middle and on third downs, Pats should be licking their chops with the Trio that they will throw out.
8. Look for Welker to be covered on 3rd downs by Revis. Ryan knows that Welker is the 3rd down security blanket for Brady which should leave “The Slouch” versus Cromartie. Good luck with that one Rex.
9. Very surprised that Revis was not tested early and more often. I know that he is all-world, but having a month off of conditioning and training camp he should be rusty.