1. Second half time of possession was 21:01 to 8:59 in favor the Patriots. This trend needs to continue to help limit second half collapses.
3. Good to see the Patriots go 3 for 3 inside the Red Zone, all resulting in TD’s. This is the type of effort that when you play teams such as the Colts, field goals will not do.
4. Good game by Fitzpatrick who did his best imitation of Brady by spreading the ball out and connecting with 6 different receivers. The Pats can’t allow a QB such as Fitzpatrick finish the game with a 92.4 passer rating, what do think is going to happen when Manning and Rodgers stroll on in?
5. It’s time for the Patriots to hire the Law Firm full time and give him the starting nod. Even before Taylor was injured, which always seems to happen, BJGE was running downhill and with a purpose. Now we know why Maroney was shipped to Denver.
6. The defensive line through three games is getting progressively worse in terms of stopping the run. After a stellar week one performance, the Jets and now the Bills have carved up the defense to a tune of 4.2 and 5.6 yards per carry respectively. This is another trend that must not continue.
7. 16.23 yards per catch is the average for Aaron Hernandez through three games, love the way he stretches the field and is a math up problem for defensive coordinators.