2. I like Tomlin’s call to win the game at the end, it reminded me of Belichick’s 4th and 2 and Sean Payton’s onside kick in the Super Bowl. They each played to win the game!
3. Deion Sanders needs to relax when questioning someone’s heart; this is a man who never tackled anyone in his life including Pop Warner. Didn’t he miss multiple games with a turf toe?
4. For all of the bluster that came out of Bart Scott’s mouth managing only 4 tackles was pitiful, as well as the classless act that he showed by leaping over the pile when the Steelers were in a victory formation at the end of the game.
5. Packers coach Mike McCarthy deserves Coach of the Year for getting this team to the Super Bowl with a million starts on both sides of the ball on IR.
7. With all of the talk about the Patriots needing to upgrade their offensive line maybe that just need to change their attitude. The Steelers moved the ball at will yesterday in the first half and I would be hard-pressed to say their line is much better than the Pats, they just seemed nastier.
8. So much for the overtime rule controversy, not one single playoff game had one. Glad that the committee jumped all over that, talk about an overreaction to Peyton Manning not getting the ball in an overtime game.
9. If LT does not come back to the Jets next year, do you think he regrets getting the Jets tattoo?
10. Not enough credit was given to Packers punter Tim Masthay for eliminating Chicago’s greatest advantage by executing perfect coffin corner kicks. Devin Hester never once threatened to take it to the house.