"We just know that in the end, as a team, we have the talent and we have the mentality, we just have to finish strong. It's something that we have to communicate as a group and as a team, and move on from there."
"I think in general it's a mindset. It's just knowing what you have to do and going out there trying to execute. Unfortunately, towards the end, final stretch of the game, Indy was just able to make big plays and that is something we have to eliminate."
"We always talk about how you have to play your best football after Thanksgiving. That's what we are trying to do. Unfortunately, during the fourth quarter today we didn't do that."
"It's kind of disappointing to be honest with you. Even though it's a win and it's hard to win games in the National Football League, at the same time, you want to finish so much stronger than that."
"Even though we won this game and we're sitting here at 9-3, there is a lot that we have to work on. We know that and we're going to continue to gear up and get better. We can do some things but we have to get better to be able to do that."
- Game Notes: Patriots vs. Colts. Team and player milestones reached, records set, and trends continued.
- Erik Scalavino analyzes the Patriots win over the Colts, saying the team will take the win, but they're not thrilled with it.
- Post Game Pressers: Bill Belichick (3.24 min. video), Tom Brady (2.20 mi. video) and Wes Welker (3.40 min. video)
- Post Game Interviews: Nick McDonald (1.52 min.), Nate Solder (1.08 min.) and Rob Gronkowski (1.29 min.)
- Post Game Quotes: Patriots and Colts.
- Locker Room Uncut - Patriots react after topping Indy. ( 3.35 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Patriots improve to 9-3. (3.12 min. video)
- Patriots Postgame Show - Adam Jones wraps up the Patriots 31-24 win over Indianapolis. BenJarvus Green-Ellis is his guest. (2 hour program)
- Karen Guregian notes Bill Belichick was in full experiment mode yesterday, starting Matthew Slater, Niko Koutouvides and new pickup Nate Jones on defense. (Gamebook.pdf)
- Tom E. Curran asserts the Patriots treated the Colts game like a preseason game, getting players real-time reps at spots they'd never played, and still won.
- Jeff Howe says it's gotten to the point where the Patriots' lineup changes over the last month have literally had the players laughing about them.
- Ian Rapoport reports the Patriots late fade tarnishes the win for the players.
- Paul Kenyon recaps the Patriots win over the Colts, building a big lead and then holding on.
- Mike Reiss declares the Patriots win was better than it looked.
- Brandon Lawrence highlights Tom Brady's post-game presser: Brady was surprised that Gronk's 3rd TD pass was ruled a lateral, and thought 'the middle part of the game was awesome."
- Bob Ryan says Belichick turned into that familiar uncomfortable coach at the podium, after his team turned a 31-3 lead into 31-24 in one quarter.
- Mike Reiss gives us his rapid reaction after the Patriots 31-24 win over the Colts and tells us what it means.
- Christopher Price tells us ten things we learned Sunday: Despite win, Patriots lack finishing touches.
- Chris Gasper provides his take on the Patriots' 31-24 victory over the Colts Sunday at Gillette Stadium. (2.35 min. video)
- Jeff Howe notes the Patriots are forced to show up for Monday meetings after their poor finish against the Colts.
- Greg A. Bedard reports Rob Gronkowski is so much more than even his stellar numbers suggest.
- Kirk Minihane says Rob Gronkowski is a sure thing on a team loaded with questions.
- Karen Guregian writes how Rob Gronkowski thought he had broken the TD reception record for TEs before the refs changed it to a rushing TD instead.
- Chris Forsberg reports Rob Gronkowski is fine with being tied for the most TD receptions by a TE , and thinks getting his first rushing TD was "cool".
- Chad Finn focuses on the performance of new starting center Nick McDonald, who drew praise from his teammates.
- Michael Vega looks at the effectiveness of the Patriots offense when Brady operates the no-huddle.
- Ron Borges sees a Patriots secondary so scary, even the Colts were able to torch them.
- Mark Farinella details the moments that the defense displayed that could sustain them against a more talented opponent.
- Chris Forsberg notes Jerod Mayo was 'disappointed' with the Indy win.
- Monique Walker notes Matthew Slater played safety for the first time in his career and he finished with a forced fumble and seven tackles.
- Chris Forsberg analyzes Niko Koutouvides' first start at middle linebacker (six tackles) and his impact.
- Mike Petraglia looks at Matthew Slater following in Julian Edelman's footsteps as the Patriots get away with a win.
- Chad Finn gives us the drive-by-drive details in yesterday's win.
- Mike Reiss takes a look at snaps played by Patriots' skill-position players in the team's 31-24 win over the Colts and analyzes what it means.
- Mike Reiss looks at the positional groupings utilized by the Patriots, highlighting the continued usage of multiple TE sets.
- ESPN Boston Patriots Game Center.
- WEEI highlights Boomer Esiason's guest appearance on the Dennis & Callahan show this morning. Pats on track to meet Packers in Super Bowl.
- Ian Rapoport Patriots Notebook: Peyton Manning said he appreciated Pats fans being so nice to him before the game; Jerod Mayo caught his first NFL interception; Nick McDonald lived his dream yesterday, earning his first start in the league; Dwight Freeney and Robert Mathis were held to just two assisted tackles and no sacks, thanks to Matt Light and Nate Solder.
- Boston Globe Patriots Notebook: Wes Welker passed 100 yards for the second straight week and the seventh time this season; Peyton Manning enjoyed his positive reception from the fans - Adam Vinatieri didn't fare so well; Chad Ochocinco energized fans with his only catch of the game; Belichick's challenges have been successful on six of eight tries this season; Pat Chung (foot) was inactive for the fourth consecutive game; More notes from the game.
- Mike Reiss gives us his 3 up and 3 down for the Patriots.
- Kirk Minihane tells us what went right and what went wrong in Sunday's game.
- Mary Paoletti offers her Best & Worst for the Patriots Sunday.
- Mark Farinella lists his Hots and Nots following last night's win.
- NFL Game Center - Indianapolis Colts at New England Patriots. Recap, stats, analysis and highlight videos.
- James Walker (ESPN) Seven things we learned about the AFC East.
- Kevin Fishbain (Pro Football Weekly) Patriots players of the week: Week 13.
- Peter King (SI) MMQB: Rodgers, Tebow respond with the pressure on in Week 13.
- Don Banks (SI) Snap Judgments: There's no stopping the Broncos' playoff train now; and more from Week 13.
- Sunday rewind. (Nat'l Football Post) NFP
- Clark Judge (CBS Sports) Week 13 Judgements.
- Eric Edholm (Pro Football Weekly) Shorts and shells: Week 13.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Week 13 Monday 10-pack.
VIEW FROM INDIANAPOLIS
- Tom Rietmann (Colts.com) Colts' comeback falls short.
- Phil Richards (Indy Star) Too little, too late: New QB leads 4th-quarter scoring drives.
- Phillip B. Wilson (Indy Star) Colts suffer communication breakdown.
- Mike Chappell (Indy Star) Orlovsky finds little solace in statistics.
- Phillip B. Wilson (Indy Star) Gronkowski has a field day.