- Post Game Notes: Patriots at Seahawks. Records set, milestones reached, trends continued. Welker extends his streak to 100 consecutive games with a reception.
- Erik Scalavino analyzes the loss and some of the things that went wrong.
Post Game Quotes: Patriots and Seahawks.
- Post Game Pressers: Bill Belichick (4.16 min. video) and Tom Brady (7.17 min video)
- Patriots Today - Fans gather in Seattle. (2.01 min. video)
- Locker Room Uncut - Players talk after tough loss. (2.40 min. video)
- Jeff Howe says the Patriots traveled a long distance to give a game away Sunday.
- Shalise Manza Young recaps how the Seahawks pulled off a come-from-behind 24-23 victory against the Patriots Sunday.
- Christopher Price pins ugly loss on the secondary and the Patriots inability to finish.
- Mike Reiss gives us his initial reaction after the Patriots loss in Seattle: New England's secondary is in shambles.
- Ron Borges wonders where the finish is. The defense is who we thought the were, stout against the run, louts against the pass.
- Karen Guregian notes that the defense had just delivered a 3-and-out, forced a punt and maintained a 23-17 advantage with 3:14 left in the game but the offense couldn't get a first down.
- Art Martone tells us the Patriots lose because the defense crumbled in the last nine minutes of the game and the offense was wasteful and inefficient.
- Karen Guregian focuses on how this Patriots secondary continues to kill any efforts by the rest of the team.
- Greg A. Bedard sees the secondary as still a first-rate problem.
- Alex Speier goes inside the numbers from Sunday: If the 2011 pass defense was horrible, this year's secondary appears to be even worse.
- Mike Reiss notes rookie safety Tavon Wilson took accountability for the game-winning 46-yard touchdown catch.
- Kirk Minihane blames this loss on Brady.
- Michael Whitmer focuses on Tom Brady's mistakes.
- John Hickey points out a rare occasion of time mismanagement for the usually disciplined Pats.
- Mike Reiss looks at the snaps played by offensive skill-position players and analyzes what they mean.
- Mike Reiss charts the snaps played by Patriots defenders and notes some of the odd substitutions that took place in the final series.
- Mike Reiss recaps some of the Patriots' injuries in Sunday's loss to the Seahawks.
- Jim Basquil and Eric Allen break down the Seahawks' 24-23 win over the Patriots. (3.02 min. video)
- Field Yates shares his thoughts on the game: First quarter - Second quarter - Third quarter.
- Mike Reiss shares his halftime thoughts.
- Christopher Price tells us what went right and what went wrong in Sunday's loss.
- Mary Paoletti gives us ten superlatives from Patriots-Seahawks.
- Mike Reiss picks his 3 up and 3 down for the Patriots. Spikes, Welker and Woodhead had a terrific game.
- John Hickey wades through the Best & Worst from Patriots vs. Seahawks.
- Zuri Berry gives us five takeaways from Sunday's loss.
- ESPN Boston reports Sunday's results make a four-way tie in the AFC East.
- Michael Whitmer Patriots Notebook: Wes Welker put up monster numbers yesterday; Aaron Hernandez was a factor in his return (6 for 30, 1 TD); Rob Ninkovich and Chandler Jones continued their strong play as edge rushers; Zoltan Mesko took the blame for his final punt of the game, line-driving it instead of kicking high with hang time; Rob Gronkowski wasn't complaining but it was clear he was laboring in pain; Brandon Bolden & Matthew Slater left the game with injuries.
- ESPN Boston notes Seattle DB Richard Sherman uses Twitter to rub in the Patriots loss in Seattle. More proof that for some players, beating the Pats is as close as they'll get to winning a Super Bowl.