Elsa - Getty Images
New England Patriots Daily News and Links for 10/18/12
- Patriots-Jets Wednesday Injury Report.
- Wednesday Press Conferences: Tom Brady (14.23 min. video) and Bill Belichick (10.12 min. video).
- Patriots Today - It comes down to the 4th quarter. (2.41 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Dennard's upward track. (3.19 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Walkthrough Wednesday. (1.42 min. video)
- Locker Room Uncut - Players prepare for Jets. (2.30 min. video)
- Shalise Manza Young notes the Patriots early losses give encouragement to the rest of the AFC East.
- Karen Guregian says the Jets face a tall task without shutdown corner Darrelle Revis.
- Jeff Howe doesn't consider the Jets in crisis, but they are still struggling to find their true identity.
- Mark Daniels notes Rob Gronkowski is aware of the physical safeties he'll be matched up against Sunday.
- ESPN Boston reports Tedy Bruschi talks about the Pats-Jets rivalry and why opponents seem to be picking on the NE secondary this season.
- Mike Rodak notes Tracy White (foot) and Brandon Bolden (knee) were not spotted at the Patriots' walkthrough practice.
- Field Yates highlights some of the versatile players on the Jets.
- Mike Reiss monitors the trend of Tom Brady and the shotgun snap through Week 6.
- ESPN Boston tells us where the Patriots rank among the other 3-3 teams in the league.
- Mike Reiss catches us up with how former Patriots are doing with their new teams.
- Michael Whitmer Patriots Notebook: Brandon Lloyd is ready to experience Pats-Jets; Tom Brady missed the presidential debate, choosing to snooze instead, but he did feel the earthquake; Deion Branch says the players aren't worrying about the negative talk about their team; Jets are ranked 5th in the league in pass defense; Injury update.
- Jeremy Lundblad (ESPN) Have Tom Brady and the Patriots lost their fourth-quarter magic?
- Marc Sessler (NFL.com) Rex Ryan's obsession with Bill Belichick still rages.
- NFL Total Access (NFL.com) Michael Lombardi on why can't the Patriots close? (1.05 min. video)
- Jim Trotter (SI.com) Awards watch: Week 6.
- Peter Schrager (Fox Sports) Week 7 Cheat Sheet. Patriots 30, Jets 13.
VIEW FROM NEW YORK
- Bart Hubbuch (NY Post) Fast-break Patriots' O no slam dunk for success.
- Brian Costello (NY Post) Safety net: New Jets DBs brought in to stop Patriots TEs.
- Rich Cimini (ESPNNY) Time to see if Rex is right about Pats.
- Steve Serby (NY Post) Jets' Cromartie steps up game in Revis' absence.
- David Satriano (NY Post) Patriots' Brady has high praise for Cromartie, Jets defense.
- Seth Walder (NY Daily News) Jets' Antonio Cromartie says Patriots are new 'America's Team' replacing Dallas Cowboys.
- Gary Myers (NY Daily News) NY Jets and Rex Ryan have not overtaken New England Patriots and Bill Belichick as dominant team in AFC East.
- Brett Cyrgalis (NY Post) Jets' Ryan: Patriots' Belichick 'the best coach in the league'.