Little Danny Woodhead stretches j-u-s-t enough to get over the goal line. - Jared Wickerham
New England Patriots Daily News and Links for 11/12/12
- Post Game Notes: Patriots vs. Bills - Records set, milestones reached and trends continued. Woodhead has his first career two-TD game.
- Erik Scalavino says even though the win over Buffalo was another heart-pounder, New England will take it.
- Post Game Quotes: Patriots and Bills.
- Post Game Press Conferences: Bill Belichick and Tom Brady .
- Patriots Today - Late pick seals it for Pats. (3.06 min. video)
- Locker Room Uncut - Inside the winning locker room. (3.03 min. video)
- Jeff Howe recaps Sunday's oh-so-close win by the Patriots over the Bills.
- Shalise Manza Young says it took a Devin McCourty end-zone interception with 23 seconds to go for the Patriots to seal the win.
- Christopher Price tells us ten things we learned Sunday: Another great escape for the Patriots, but questions left unanswered.
- Greg A. Bedard declares the 2012 season starts today for the Patriots, as they will be a better team with Aqib Talib starting at cornerback.
- Mike Reiss gives us his initial reaction to Patriots 37, Bills 31 and analyzes what it means.
- Field Yates shares some notes and observations while watching the game: First quarter - Second quarter - Third quarter.
- Mark Farinella defends the local sports media from its critics, declaring they can't do anything BUT criticize the Patriots for their obvious deficiencies - despite the win.
- Amalie Benjamin emphasizes Buffalo’s mistakes - three turnovers and 14 penalties for 148 yards - that the Bills just aren’t good enough to overcome.
- Mark Daniels focuses on the big play of Danny Woodhead yesterday, emerging as a bright spot in an ugly win.
- Jeff Howe notes Tom Brady doesn't understand why the Jets cut Danny Woodhead, a player who "saved the day" for them.
- Karen Guregian watched as the Patriots defense went from bad to worse, and thinks it's doubtful Aqib Talib will make much difference.
- Kirk Minihane asserts that this defense isn't nearly good enough to win a Super Bowl as presently constituted.
- Gary Dzen reminds us the secondary still made the key plays when needed yesterday.
- Tom E. Curran writes the bye week has come and gone, but not much has changed in Foxboro when it comes to Patriots' patented porous defense.
- Dan Ventura says the Patriots offense couldn't land the killer blow.
- Mike Rodak reports the offensive line lost both of their starting guards but the tip-ranked offense kept churning.
- Dan Ventura tells Ryan Fitzpatrick to expect a thank you card from Devin McCourty for the gift-wrapped interception he threw to end the game.
- Field Yates notes Devin McCourty's interception was one of those instances where the phrase, "sometimes it's better to be lucky than good" applies.
- Mike Rodak reports Kevin Faulk was honored at halftime of Sunday's game, and shares some of Faulk's remarks to fans.
- Field Yates hears Ryan Fitzpatrick call Brandon Spikes a "punk" after the hit.
- Christopher Price tells us what went right and what went wrong in Sunday's last minute win over the Bills.
- Mike Reiss picks his 3 up and 3 down for the Patriots.
- Zuri Berry gives us five takeaways from Pats-Bills.
- Mark Farinella lists his Hots & Nots from Sunday, with a few Lukewarms thrown in as well.
- Mary Paoletti chooses her Pats-Bills superlatives from Sunday's win.
- NESN posts the Kenny Mayne video of which player gets to pick what music gets played in the Patriots locker room. (2.45 min. video)
- NFL Game Center - Buffalo Bills vs. New England Patriots. Recap, stats, analysis and highlights.
- Sam Monson (Pro Football Focus) ReFo: Bills @ Patriots, Week 10.
- Clark Judge (CBS Sports) Week 10 Judgements: Jets among 3-6 teams with no chance at postseason.
- Peter King (SI) MMQB: Lots to like in Week 10, but one weird game stands above the rest.
- Will Brinson (CBS Sports) NFL Grades, Week 10. Pats earn B-.
- Chris Burke (SI) Best & Worst from Week 10.
- Alex Marvez (Fox Sports) Week 10 Rewind: Falcons bite dust.
- Peter Schrager (Fox Sports) Top 10 takeaways from NFL Week 10.
- Red Zone (NFL.com) Week 10 recap. All the touchdowns. (6.27 min. video)
VIEW FROM BUFFALO
- Mark Gaughan (Buffalo News) Bills come up short in Foxborough shootout.
- Sal Maiorana (Democrat & Chronicle) Buffalo Bills defeated by new England Patriots.
- Jerry Sulllivan (Buffalo News) Big day by Fitz has all-too-familiar ending.
- Sal Maiorana (Democrat & Chronicle) Musings on the Bills' 37-31 loss to New England on Sunday.
- Tim Graham (Buffalo News) Penalties and turnovers tough to overcome.
- John Kryk (Toronto Sun) Rookie receiver takes blame for tragic Bills interception.
- Mark Gaughan (Buffalo News) Quarterly Report: Patriots 37, Bills 31.