More of this please. - Jared Wickerham
New England Patriots Daily News and Links for 11/16/12
- Patriots-Colts Thursday Injury Report.
- Erik Scalavino shares his practice and locker room notes from Thursday at Gillette.
- Erik Scalavino gives us highlights from Aqib Talib speaking to the media for the first time as a Patriot.
- Press Conference: Tom Brady (4.46 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Meet Aqib Talib. (5.50 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Thursday practice report. (1 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Luck on their side. (3.48 min. video)
- Locker Room Uncut - Spikes, Mayo and more. (3.01 min. video)
- performance of the defense in context and tells us what's in store for the Patriots-Colts matchup this week. Great read. puts the
- Field Yates presents a comprehensive scouting report of the Patriots' upcoming matchup with the Colts from Scouts Inc.
- breaks down Pats-Colts: The Pats' D will be tested by hot rookie QB and a team suddenly on a mission.
- Jeff Howe reports friendly, approachable Aqib Talib has one character trait that will endear him to Belichick: Football is important to him.
- Shalise Manza Young reports Aqib Talib addressed the Patriots media and sticks to football.
- Mike Petraglia tells us why Logan Mankins is the toughest Patriot of all-time.
- Mike Reiss reports third-year guard Mitch Petrus knew last Friday he would be working out for the Patriots and now the timing couldn't have been better.
- Mike Reiss gives us Belichick's weekly breakdown of plays from Patriots.com after Sunday's win.
- Mike Reiss posts the transcript of his weekly online chat. Terrific insight here as usual.
- Jeff Howe Patriots Notebook: Brandon Spikes takes pride in his punishing style of play and doesn't care what opposing players call him, but being fined by the league is discouraging; Wes Welker was absent from two practices but was present for Thursday's walkthrough; Trevor Scott (hamstring) was optimistic about his chance to return to the field; Tracy White appeared to aggravate his foot injury at practice.
- Michael Whitmer Patriots Notebook: Brandon Spikes didn’t apologize for his hit on Ryan Fitzpatrick; Tom Brady admires what Andrew Luck has been able to do his rookie year, as opposed to his own rookie year that had him "4th-string and eating nachos before the game in the stands"; O-Line changes are in store with Logan Mankins and Dan Connolly not practicing this week.
- Greg A. Bedard and Jermaine Wiggins analyze the ways in which CB Aqib Talib will try to slow down WR Reggie Wayne. (3.56 min. video)
- Mike Reiss talks with Sebastian Vollmer and previews Pats-Colts. (5.33 min. video)
- Jim Lazar says the Colts rivalry just won't be the same without No. 18 under center, and makes his Week 11 picks. Pats win 38-20.
- Ron Borges spotlights Roger Goodell and solving the growing concussion crisis that's threatening his game and its future.
- John Parolin (ESPN Stats & Information) Three-point stance: Indianapolis Colts.
- James Walker (ESPN) Can Patriots' secondary stop Andrew Luck?
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Bill Belichick told Aqib Talib to take it one day at a time.
- Howard Ulman, AP (Pro Football Weekly) CB Aqib Talib preparing for Patriots debut.
- Mark Daniels reports the Patriots defense knows that their execution has to improve for Sunday's game.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Aaron Hernandez in, Wes Welker out for second straight practice.
- James Walker (ESPN) Can the Patriots make the Super Bowl?
- Jim Trotter (SI) To receive or not to receive? That's the question for NFL coaches.
- Brian Billick (Fox Sports) Trouble with Thursday night football.
- Peter Schrager (Fox Sports) Week 11 storylines. Luck vs. Brady - Part 1.
- Pat Kirwan (CBS Sports) Seven for Sunday.
- Peter King (SI) Weekend Pickoff: Week 11. Pats over Colts 30-24.
- Elliot Harrison (NFL.com) Week 11 predictions. Pats 36-24.
- Vinnie Iyer (Sporting News) NFL picks Week 11. Pats win 34-27.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Week 11 picks. Patriots 28, Colts 10.
- Analysts (NFL.com) NFL Week 11 viewers guide.
- James Walker (ESPN) Week 11 AFC East picks. Patriots win 35-28.
VIEW FROM INDY
- Phil Richards (Indy Star) Thrust into key roles, Colts rookies are delivering this season.
- Craig Kelley (Colts.com) Stopping the run.
- Phil Richards (Indy Star) Colts flourish by stopping the run.
- Craig Kelley (Colts.com) Ride the opportunity.
- Craig Kelley (Colts.com) Dwight Freeney feels at home playing the New England Patriots.
- Craig Kelley (Colts.com) DE Cory Redding ready, relevant.
- Kevin Bowen (Colts.com) A Colts fullback? Hughes proving to be more than that.
- Staff Report (Colts.com) What to look for - Week 11.
- Bob Kravitz (Indy Star) Trying to make sense of Andrew Luck's neck beard.