Go! Go! Go! - Jim Rogash
New England Patriots Daily News and Links for 11/19/12
- Post Game Notes: Patriots vs. Colts. Records set, milestones reached and trends continued.
- Erik Scalavino analyzes New England's 59-24 blowout win, and says all eyes were on Aqib Talib.
- Post Game Pressers: Bill Belichick (4.52 min. video) and Tom Brady (3.37 min. video)
- Post Game Quotes - Patriots and Colts.
- Patriots Today - Patriots roll to 7th win. (2.44 min. video)
- Locker Room Uncut - Locker room reaction. (3.32 min. video)
- Mike Reiss gives us his initial reaction to Patriots 59, Colts 24 and analyzes what the win means for the Patriots.
- Shalise Manza Young recaps Sunday's win, a full team effort for their fourth straight win.
- Christopher Price tells us ten things we learned Sunday: Patriots must now figure out how to live without Gronk.
- Zuri Berry gives us five takeaways from yesterday's game.
- Jeff Howe reports the loss of Rob Gronkowski from a late-game broken forearm is a crushing blow for this team.
- Greg A. Bedard analyzes what Gronkowski's injury means for the Pats.
- Jeff Howe hears Tom Brady weighing in on Rob Gronkowski's injury this morning on WEEI: "It sucks."
- Mike Rodak focuses on the big plays that have been the saving grace for the Patriots defense this season.
- Tom E. Curran sees signs of hope on defense.
- Mike Rodak notes Julian Edelman does it all in rout of Colts Sunday, including a punt return for a TD, plus five catches for 51 yards and a TD.
- Mark Daniels counts the many ways Julian Edelman beat the Colts.
- Mary Paoletti hears Julian Edelman try to defer praise from his personal effort in New England's win, but the numbers don't lie.
- Field Yates notes Rob Ninkovich tied a team record for the most forced fumbles in a season (5), and gets his thoughts on his big plays Sunday.
- Karen Guregian says Aqib Talib's play provided an adrenaline shot to a secondary unit that was getting kicked around pretty good.
- Greg A. Bedard gives mixed reviews to Aqib Talib, who gave up two touchdowns but produced one himself.
- Mike Reiss notes CB Aqib Talib electrified Patriots fans in his debut with a dazzling 59-yard interception return for a TD.
- Mark Farinella writes the New Guy didn't start his Patriots career bathed in glory, but he won over the crowd with his pick six that sparked the defense.
- Field Yates offers some thoughts during the game: First quarter - Second quarter - Third quarter.
- Danny Picard reports Deion Branch's locker remains intact at Gillette.
- Mike Reiss lists his 3+ Up and 3 Down for the Patriots.
- Mary Paoletti presents her Patriots-Colts superlatives from Sunday's win.
- Mark Farinella posts his Hots and Nots from Sunday's dismembering of the Colts.
- Jeff Howe Patriots Notebook: Tom Brady was brilliant Sunday, reminding the football world which quarterback is the seasoned pro and which is the rookie; Brady credits his O-Line for great protection; Alfonzo Dennard intercepted Andrew Luck and bolted down the sideline to avoid both Luck making a tackle and film-day ridicule; Adam Vinatieri appreciated Belichick believing in him as a Hall of Fame candidate.
- NFL Game Center - Indianapolis Colts vs. New England Patriots. Recap, stats, analysis and highlight videos.
- Don Banks (SI) Luck, Colts get an up-close lesson about what it takes to be elite.
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) Patriots demolish the Colts, make Luck look like a rookie.
- Mike Freeman (CBS Sports) Luck's time will come, but Brady, new CB Talib, show Pats still boss.
- Sean Deveney (Sporting News) Patriots vs. Colts: Seeking out Tom Brady was furthest thing from Andrew Luck's mind.
- Jason Cole (Yahoo! Sports) Week 11 winners/losers: Peyton Manning, Tom Brady on collision course for playoff meeting.
- Matt Bowen (Nat'l Football Post) How will Gronkowski's injury impact the Patriots?
- Gregg Rosenthal (NFl.com) Sunday scramble: Pats can survive Gronkowski injury.
- Peter King (SI) MMQB: QBs make their mark on eventful Week 11, for both good and bad.
- Peter Schrager (Fox Sports) Top 10 takeaways from Week 11: "Brady-Luck isn’t quite Brady-Manning…yet."
- Will Brinson (CBS Sports) Sorting the Sunday pile: Week 11: Was Gronk's injury bad karma?
- Alex Marvez (Fox Sports) Week 11 Rewind: Upsets fall short.
- Chris Burke (SI) First down, fourth down: Best & worst from Week 11.
- Jim Basquil and Eric Allen (ESPN) Colts-Patriots recap. (4 min. video)
VIEW FROM INDY
- Phillip B. Wilson (Indy Star) Colts no match for rival Patriots, fall 59-24 in New England.
- Kevin Bowen (Colts.com) Patriots defeat Colts 59-24. Scoring recap.
- Bob Kravitz (Indy Star) Colts should forget about this loss immediately; it happens in New England.
- Mike Chappell (Indy Star) This game is gone in 61 seconds.
- Kevin Bowen (Colts.com) Turnovers take away fast road start.
- Phil Richards (Indy Star) Matchup nightmare Gronkowski haunts Colts defense.
- Craig Kelley (Colts.com) Sobering setback counts but once.
- Craig Kelley (Colts.com) No defining moment.