Ed Mulholland-US PRESSWIRE
New England Patriots Daily News and Links for 11/26/12
- Kerry J. Byrne says the 2012 Patriots right now are doing something the Cold, Hard Football Facts thought near impossible: they are on pace to surpass the 2007 Patriots for the most points in NFL history.
- Friday Conference Call Transcripts: Bill Belichick - Matt Patricia - Josh McDaniels.
- Patriots This Week - A breakdown of the Patriots 49-19 win over the Jets and a look ahead to next Sunday's game against the Dolphins. (20 min. video)
- Totally Patriots - A sit down with RB Jeff Demps and OL Nate Solder. Professor Fritz breaks down Rob Gronkowski's catch radius, and more. (20.56 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Memorable night for Gregory. (2.53 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Spotlight on Wilfork. (3.18 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Patriots Locker Room Post Game. (3.31 min. video)
- Locker Room Uncut - Inside the winning locker room. (3.09 min. video)
- Mike Reiss shares some quick-hit weekend thoughts from the Patriots and around the NFL.
- Greg A. Bedard issues his positional ratings against the Jets, after an impressive and unbelievable performance by the Patriots.
- Tom E. Curran sees the Patriots offense hitting a groove under Josh McDaniels.
- Kirk Minihane details just how high a level Tom Brady is playing at, and doing it mostly under the radar.
- Field Yates tells us how Brady has been on a roll since Seattle.
- Jeff Howe lauds the Patriots' unselfish stable of running backs that complement their arsenal of pass catchers.
- Christopher Price explains why Stevan Ridley deserves to be called an elite running back.
- Karen Guregian is worried about Sebastian Vollmer's back issues.
- Brian MacPherson writes the New England "bend-and-then-take" defense stands alone in forcing turnovers.
- Tom E. Curran evaluates if the defense can build a foundation on turnovers, and lists the outcomes of all the Pats turnovers this season.
- Steve Buckley sees a lot of happy, but still-wary, fans after Thursday night's instant classic.
- Tony Massarotti declares that the Jets are done and sees improvement on the Pats' D.
- Tom E. Curran says Brandon Spikes brings something to the defense the team hasn't had since Rodney Harrison left. (3.06 min. video)
- Michael Vega sees Steve Gregory as a good fit in the secondary.
- Michael Vega refers to Zoltan Mesko as the Maytag Repairman of NFL punters.
- Nate Dow takes a look at the teams with the most consecutive wins in the second half of the season.
- Christopher Price breaks down the AFC playoff picture, with the post-Thanksgiving stretch starting this week.
- Mike Reiss looks at the AFC playoff race, with the Patriots-Texans matchup looming large.
- Field Yates resets the playoff picture for the Pats.
- Paul Kenyon looks at how likely Bill Belichick is to finish on the all-time win list.
- The Herald Staff reports the Patriots could clinch the division Sunday with a win in Miami.
- Ron Borges grades the Patriots in his Week 12 Report Card. He may not like Bill Belichick, but he has no use at all for the fraudulent Jets.
- WEEI notes Rob Gronkowski buys a $1.6 Million Tampa mansion.
- Kevin Fishbain (Pro Football Weekly) Patriots' patchwork O-line remains effective.
- James Walker (ESPN) Moving forward: New England Patriots.
- Peter King (SI) MMQB: As we hit home stretch, suspense reigns in NFC playoff chase.
- Brian Costello (NY Post) Fireman Ed hanging up his helmet. Ironically, he can't take the heat anymore.
- Mike Tanier (Sports on Earth) Hitting bottom: The Jets have reached the level of self-parody. Terrific recap, including highlight clips, for anyone needing a Monday morning smile.
- Will Brinson (CBS Sports) NFL Grades, Week 12. Patriots get an A.
- Don Banks (SI) Week 12 snap judgments: Kaepernick choice looks great after 49ers beat Saints; and more.
- Clark Judge (CBS Sports) Week 12 Judgements.