- Crazy to think that the Philadephia Phillies have won a game more recently than the Philadelphia Eagles, sad state of affairs for a team's loyal fan base.
- For all of the criticizing NFL experts have done towards Hoodie about running up the score, have not heard one mention about Coughlin's descion to pass late in the game on fourth down while up 38-10.
- I have only one question for Richard Sherman when talking about his possible suspension for PED's, "You mad bro"?
- For all of the success that Brady has had this year mad props need to go out to Dante Scarnecchia for allowing Brady to stay upright. For all of the injuries across the line he has been able to mix and match the pieces to allow Brady to be in the MVP consideration.
- If the numbers fall in place would love to see Welker back, as much as I love Edelman he is just to fragile to depend on week in and week out. With Wes that is never an issue.
- Can't help but to look ahead to the Texans game and think that if the Pats spread this team out to negate their pass rush I don't see Matt Schaub going score to score with Brady. If Chad Henne can expose them I can't wait to see what Brady can do.
- I don't see the return of Ray Lewis a major hurdle for Pats fans to worry about. His leadership will never be questioned but the years have slowed him down. A healthy Suggs in the playoffs seems to me would be a bigger issue.
- Can someone please beat the Giants so they don't make the playoffs? I can't deal with another possible chance of seeing them in the Super Bowl and going for the three peat on us. There is only so many times I can hear from my friends that you can't spell elite without Eli.
- Does anyone truly care that Fireman Ed has retired other than Fireman Ed?
Steelers are a shell of themselves without Big Ben, but fumbling the ball 8 times is ridiculous, let's hope they fumble themselves right out of the playoff picture.
The views expressed in these FanPosts are not necessarily those of the writers or SBNation.