Joe Camporeale-US PRESSWIRE
New England Patriots Daily News and Links for 11/27/12
- The Patriots record highest Thanksgiving Day TV rating in franchise history.
- NFL spokesperson statement on DE Jermaine Cunningham.
- Erik Scalavino gets the players' reaction to Jermaine Cunningham's suspension. 'Next man up' is the general consensus.
- Conference Call Transcript: Bill Belichick.
- Patriots Today - Spotlight on Vereen. (2.59 min. video)
- Patriots Today - That's a wrap. (3.42 min. video)
- Locker Room Uncut - Scott, Ninkovich and more. (3.20 min. video)
- Jeff Howe says we should just accept Tom Brady is indeed getting better with age, not worse.
- Jeff Howe compares the last five-game stretch for Tom Brady to some of his most productive five-game winning streaks of his career.
- Mike Petraglia explores whether Tom Brady is having the most efficient year of his career.
- Christopher Price gives us a statistical comparison of the 2011 and 2012 Patriots offense through 11 games.
- Mike Reiss analyzes Jermaine Cunningham's suspension and what it means for the Patriots.
- Gerry Callahan makes the case that Jermaine Cunningham's PED use is all about survival in the NFL.
- Shalise Manza Young reports on the Cunningham suspension and looks at who will be the next man up.
- Christopher Price looks at who will have to step up their game in the wake of Cunningham's suspension.
- Mark Daniels profiles the backups in line for playing time, with Cunningham out.
- Dolphins have the playoffs in sight, and the Pats will have to figure out 'who Miami will be in its most desperate moments'? points out the
- Christopher Price focuses on the value of the Patriots stellar special teams play.
- Christopher Price tracks which players have been targeted the most in the passing game through the first 11 games.
- Paul Kenyon counts the many ways the Patriots could end up in New Orleans in February.
- Doug Tozier gives us five reasons the Patriots will go to the Super Bowl.
- Tony Massarotti believes the lack of a Super Team in the AFC sets the Patriots up perfectly for a Super Bowl run.
- Dakota Crawford finds four reasons why the Houston Texans will not be able to compete with other AFC power house teams.
- Mike Reiss takes a look at the Patriots in our weekly NFL stat check, and brings the Dolphins stats in for comparison.
- Christopher Price breaks down how the 2012 Patriots rookies have fared so far.
- Monday online Patriots chat. posts the transcript of his weekly
- Jeff Howe Patriots Notebook: Pat Chung spent time volunteering with the Boston Children's Chorus; Steve Gregory felt for his former Chargers teammates after the way they lost to the Ravens on Sunday; Pats beat the Jets without starting O-linemen Mankins and Vollmer, and Brady wasn't sacked. Outside observers were impressed, but the players just took it in stride.
- James Walker (ESPN) Thoughts on Cunningham's suspension.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Year-round Adderall ban makes no sense.
- James Walker (ESPN) QBR: Ryan Tannehill edges Tom Brady.
- James Walker (EPSN) AFC East stock watch.
- Kevin Fishbain (Pro Football Weekly) AFC East spin cycle: Pats embarrass Jets, while Dolphins rally for win.
- NFL AM (NFL.com) Top 10 plays of Week 12. No. 2 the Pats' scoring trifecta. (3.17 min. video)
- Staff Report (Cold Hard Football Facts) It's all relative: Patriots, 49ers, Broncos NFL's beat teams.
- Joe Ferreira (CBS Sports) NFL playoff picture scenarios - Week 13.
- Alex Marvez (Fox Sports) Week 12 Rewind: Separation Sunday.
VIEW FROM MIAMI
- Alain Poupart (MiamiDolphins.com) Countdown to kickoff: Patriots at Dolphins.
- Barry Jackson (Miami Herald) New England Patriots QB Tom Brady forces Miami Dolphins to 'pick your poison'.
- Chris Perkins (Sun Sentinel) Dolphins face tough task of out-scoring the high-octane Patriots.
- Armando Salguero (Miami Herald) Patriots worry both Dolphins offense and defense.
- Ben Volin (Palm Beach Post) Despite losing record, Miami Dolphins have a shot at the playoffs.
- Mike Beradino (Sun Sentinel) Can TE Charles Clay do that again?