- Patriots - Dolphins Wednesday Injury Report.
- Patriots sign RB James Develin to 53-man roster; Sign WR Jeremy Ebert to practice squad.
- Press Conferences: Bill Belichick (16.25 min. video) and Tom Brady (10.40 min. video).
- Conference Call Transcripts: Bill Belichick and Tom Brady.
- Patriots Today - Madness in Miami. (2.21 min. video)
- Patriots Today - The power of special teams. (3.42 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Belichick breaks it down. (5.27 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Wednesday practice report. (2.02 min. video)
- Locker Room Uncut - In the locker room on Wednesday. (3.07min. video)
- Karen Guregian reports Bill Belichick recently has turned Brandon Spikes loose on quarterbacks, in addition to being one of the league's most feared run-stoppers.
- Jeff Howe says the Patriots will head into Sunday's game with three true WRs, and Tom Brady lauds their unselfish play.
- Michael Whitmer credits the offensive line for one of the reasons behind the Patriots' offensive fireworks launched this season.
- Tom E. Curran reports Chandler Jones is likely to miss the Dolphins game Sunday with a sprained ankle.
- Rich Levine says Ryan Tannehill has to be feeling relieved that neither Chandler Jones nor Jermaine Cunningham will be playing Sunday.
- DJ Bean tells us ten things we need to know about Miami QB Ryan Tannehill.
- Mark Daniels notes Devin McCourty takes pride in his special teams play, and the Patriots certainly place high importance in this phase of the game.
- The AP reports just how special the Patriots' special teams unit has been playing.
- Christopher Price looks at which NFL coaches have the most (and least) benefit of the doubt.
- Mike Reiss highlights Bill Belichick's weekly breakdown on Patriots.com after the Thanksgiving breakdown of the Jets in NY.
- Kerry J. Byrne and Jason Weingarten report on the results of their "Spreadapedia" for winning trends each week in the NFL.
- Tom E. Curran notes the Patriots did not put in a waiver claim on veteran DE Jason Babin.
- Mike Reiss monitors the trend of Brady and the shotgun snap -- which has been utilized less this season than past years.
- Mike Reiss updates this week's penalty watch, noting Brandon Spikes tops the list with 8.
- Jeff Howe Patriots Notebook: The idea of a 'hat and T-shirt game' being normal is new to Brandon Lloyd; Pats will be thin at the DE position, but passed on putting in a claim for recently released Jason Babin; The promotion of FB James Devlin to the 53-man roster instead of an O-lineman may be a good sign for the health of Mankins, Vollmer and Connolly; Kyle Love was limited in practice due to a knee injury that has gotten worse.
- James Walker and Mike Reiss (ESPN) Double coverage: Patriots at Dolphins.
- Clifton Brown (Sporting News) Led by dialed-in Bill Belichick, Patriots are team to beat in AFC.
- Kennedy Ross (Cold Hard Football Facts) AFC East: Patriots one step closer to AFC title ... again.
- Brian Billick (Fox Sports) Small NFL stat makes big difference with head coaches.
- Kareem Copeland (NFL.com) Mark Sanchez 'stunned' by NY Jets butt-fumble. "Just like a car accident."
- Accuscore (ESPN) Patriots over Dolphins.
VIEW FROM MIAMI
- Adam H. Beasley (Miami Herald) No rest for Dolphins against Patriots. The Dolphins have one of the worst pass defenses in the NFL.
- Brian Biggane (Palm Beach Post) Dolphins know Patriots gain edge through turnovers.
- Armando Salguero (Miami Herald) Some Dolphins think Pats just another team.
- Andy Kent (MiamiDolphins.com) Dolphins defense shuts down the run.
- Chris Perkins (Sun Sentinel) Miami Dolphins WR Davone Bess showing he's complete player.
- Omar Kelly (Sun Sentinel) Tom Brady's views on the Miami Dolphins. This reporter isn't buying one word that comes out of "the NFL's Golden Boy's" mouth.