- kickoff flexed. -
- Erik Scalavino reports that neither Bill Belichick nor Matt Patricia chose to talk about newly acquired CB Aqib Talib.
- Patriots to honor Kevin Faulk in a special halftime ceremony at this Sunday's game against the Buffalo Bills.
- Andy Hart notes Ravens head coach John Harbaugh drags Bill Belichick's name into his fight with the league over injury reports.
- Conference Call Transcripts: Bill Belichick - Josh McDaniels - Matt Patricia.
- Patriots Today - Pats join Aerosmith in Boston. (2.32 min. video)
- super-young Patriots defense exhibited obvious growth in a sneaky-good performance in London that shouldn’t be overlooked. describes how the
- Gerry Callahan writes Tom Brady and Peyton Manning know their time is running out to lead their teams - because Andrew Luck is right on their heels.
- Obnoxious Boston Fan presents a second-half outlook for the Patriots.
- Paul Kenyon says fans might like to look ahead to what might happen with the Patriots in the second half of the season, but the coaches only see as far as Sunday.
- Field Yates highlights Tom Brady's appearance on WEEI Monday. Brady said he used the bye week break to study up on upcoming opponents.
- WEEI highlights Logan Mankins on the Mut & Merloni show Monday. Mankins is finding it really hard to have an injury that keeps him from being on the field.
- Field Yates reports that Logan Mankins says that whether Talib fits in is up to him.
- Jeff Howe hears from Mark Mangino, Aquib Talib's former coach at Kansas, who's very fond of the Pats' new CB and relays that Talib is ready to make the most of his new opportunity.
- Tom E. Curran notes Josh McDaniels believes Tom Brady's ability to manage the game from the pocket and be aware of pressure has always been seen as a strength.
- Field Yates offers some quick hits from Josh McDaniels.
- Tom E. Curran reports Bill Belichick now has just four picks to use in the 2013 draft.
- Michael Vega helps us get to know TE Michael Hoomanawanui.
- Tom E. Curran points out the Patriots have until next Tuesday to decide what to do with Visanthe Shianco.
- Obnoxious Boston Fan finds Bostonians united around the Patriots and Aerosmith.
- Mark Daniels Patriots Notebook: Belichick barely addressed the Talib trade other than to say he thinks he's a good player who can help the team; McDaniels said the Pats haven't yet decided whether to activate TE Visanthe Shianco or put him on season-ending IR; Pats-Colts on Nov. 18th has been fkexed from 1 PM to the national stage 4:25 PM time slot.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Ravens-Steelers remains on NBC in Week 11, Patriots-Colts at 4:25.
- Michael Baldwin (The Oklahoman) Wes Welker's foundation helps out Jefferson Middle School.
- Nate Winkler (Cold Hard Football Facts) Patriots the front-runner for AFC's second seed.
- Scott Kacsmar (Cold Hard Football Facts) Best and worst QB records in the clutch adjusted for strength of schedule.
- Clark Judge (CBS Sports) Playoffs? Playoffs? Not for some of these underachievers.
- Dan Pompei (Nat'l Football Post) Why the Texans aren't missing Mario Williams; Midseason all-pros, and more.