- Game Preview - Patriots at Jaguars. Broadcast info, series history, team connections, and more.
- The PFW staff takes a second look at just how the Patriots' comeback ended on back-to-back sacks late in the fourth quarter.
- Andy Hart tackles the Ask PFW mailbag: Coming back short.
- Conference Call Transcripts: Bill Belichick - Josh McDaniels - Matt Patricia.
- Patriots Today - Gifts from the gridiron. (3.13 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Branch heads back to Jacksonville. (1.27 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Wrapping up week 15. (4.08 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Pats chatter from WEEI. (3.56 min. video)
- Field Yates helps us get to know the Jaguars with some names and faces to note.
- Mike Reiss reports Sunday's Patriots-Jaguars game will be broadcast on CBS, with Kevin Harlan and Solomon Wilcots on the call.
- Paul Kenyon thinks the struggling Jaguars present the Patriots with a different sort of challenge.
- Tom E. Curran notes Belichcik and the Patriots are ignoring Jacksonville's record.
- Rich Levine points out that Patriots-Jaguars hasn't always been so bad.
- Field Yates notes the Patriots are helping the Jaguars sell tickets.
- Karen Guregian says the Patriots must continue to trust Stevan Ridley because, fumbles aside, the offense needs him.
- Greg A. Bedard believes the Patriots will be better next time vs. 49ers if there is a Super showdown.
- Tom E. Curran reports the Patriots are eyeing the return next week of DE Jermaine Cunningham from his PED suspension.
- Field Yates highlights Patrick Chung's role for the Patriots.
- Christopher Price lays out the reasons why the Patriots might want to lose their way to a No. 4 seed.
- Mike Rodak wonders if the Patriots should rest some players, now that they may be out of the hunt for a first-round playoff bye.
- The Herald Staff looks at how the Patriots have fared with and without the bye during the Bill Belichick era.
- Alex Speier reveals what history says about the (un)importance of Nos 3 and 4 playoff seeds.
- Mike Reiss gives us a look at the Patriots in our weekly stat check, and compares them with the Jacksonville Jaguars.
- Christopher Price breaks down the targets for the New England passing game this season.
- Christopher Price charts the offensive opportunities for skill position players through 14 games.
- Christopher Price tells us which Pats defenders have done the best job of getting after the QB in 2012.
- Mike Reiss answers his weekly reader mailbag: The Patriots' fighting spirit softens the blow of Sunday's big loss.
- Karen Guregian reports Vince Wilfork and some of his teammates hosted a holiday shopping party for 50 kids in need.
- NESN posts a video of Vince Wilfork, his wife Bianca and two of their kids, filming a short commercial for the iRobot vacuum cleaner. (1 min. clip)
- Amalie Benjamin Patriots Notebook: Patriots will have to force themselves not to look past the Jaguars this Sunday; Belichick might leave the open roster spot for Jermaine Cunningham, who is eligible to return from his four-game suspension on Monday; Pats will prepare for a questionable Maurice Jones-Drew return for the Jags; Belichick said it's good for the team to get back to a normal week after back-to-back night games.
- James Walker (ESPN) Week 15 knee-jerk reactions.
- Doug Farrar (Yahoo! Sports) Outside the game: Brandon Lloyd is leading the charge for financial literacy.
- Peter King (SI) MMQB Tuesday edition; Mail.
- Chris Burke (SI) NFL playoff scenarios, Week 16: Bengals-Steelers a monster in AFC.
Dave Dameshek (NFL.com) The Shame Report Week 15. (5.16 min. video) Pats defense makes the list.
VIEW FROM JACKSONVILLE
- John Oehser (Jaguars.com) Setting the table: Jaguars vs. Patriots.
- Ryan O'Halloran (Florida Times-Union) OL changes constant for Jaguars.
- Ryan O'Halloran (Florida Times-Union) Jaguars Notebook: Maurice Jones-Drew questionable to return.
- Ryan O'Halloran (Florida Times-Union) Patriots double-digit favorite again.
- Staff Report (Jaguars.com) Jaguars removing more tarps for Patriots game Sunday.