It is often said that football is a game of inches... but I think in this NFL playoff's it has really been a game of feet (and ankles)...
- The Broncos beat the Steelers in part because Ben Roethlisberger was less than fully effective due to a high ankle sprain.
- The Ravens beat the Texans in part because they were facing T.J. Yates instead of Matt Schaub, whose season was lost to a Lisfranc Sprain in his right foot. Heck- the Patriots in some ways owe home field advantage to this injury!
- The Patriots beat the Ravens because a ball off of the right foot of Billy Cundiff sailed wide of the mark.
- The Patriots lost to the Giants in part because old "friend" Bernard Pollard continued his march of destruction and sprained Rob Gronkowski's ankle.
- In good news, at least the Patriots conducted themselves with pride and did not put any feet in their mouth this year!
The views expressed in these FanPosts are not necessarily those of the writers or SBNation.