Let's head into the draft!
1. Indianapolis Colts - QB Andrew Luck: Obvious.
2. Washington Redskins - QB Robert Griffin III: Obvious 2.0.
3. Minnesota Vikings - OT Matt Kalil: They need a tackle and a cornerback, but I think a better corner will drop to the top of the second round, like Casey Hayward, Janoris Jenkins, or Josh Robinson.
4. Cleveland Browns - RB Trent Richardson: Whoever the Browns have at quarterback will need some help at running back to relieve some of the pressure.
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - CB Morris Claiborne: They need a cornerback. Badly.
6. St. Louis Rams - WR Michael Floyd: Quarterback Sam Bradford needs some weapons and Floyd is my top rated receiver in the draft.
7. Jacksonville Jaguars - WR Justin Blackmon: Their defense is underrated (6th in yards, 11th in points), and they have a hideous receiving unit. If Gabbert is to succeed, he needs a lot of help.
8. Miami Dolphins - QB Ryan Tannehill: I think they do it, although I don't think it's a good pick. Let him sit behind Garrard to develop and maybe he'll pan out.
9. Carolina Panthers - DT Fletcher Cox: He'll help bolster the defensive line and add some strength up the middle.
11. Kansas City Chiefs - ILB Luke Kuechly: A stud who will fit well with the Chiefs and give them one of the best linebacker groups in the league.
12. Seattle Seahawks - DL Melvin Ingram: The Seahawks love versatility and Ingram is one of the most versatile players in the draft.
13. Arizona Cardinals - OG David DeCastro: Whoever is at quarterback needs more time in the pocket and DeCastro is one of the most polished players in the draft.
14. Dallas Cowboys - CB Stephon Gilmore: While they're upset they didn't get Barron, they need help in the secondary and Gilmore falls in their lap.
15. Philadelphia Eagles - CB Dre Kirkpatrick: They also need help in the secondary and Kirkpatrick is one of the better players in the draft.
16. New York Jets - OT Riley Reiff: They need help with pass rush, but they can't win with a tackle like Hunter. Draft is deep enough to get a pass rusher in the second round.
17. Cincinnati Bengals - OG Cordy Glenn: While they need help in the secondary, no player of reasonable value is around. Glenn helps solidify the offensive line.
18. San Diego Chargers - OT Jonathan Martin OT: The team needs a tackle and Martin is a great player.
19. Chicago Bears - WR Kendall Wright: The Bears need help on the offensive line, but with the top players gone, they give Cutler another weapon.
20. Tennessee Titans - DL Quinton Coples: Coples falls into the lap of a team that needs to strengthen their defensive end position.
21. Cincinnati Bengals - DT Michael Brockers: Still have a need in the secondary, still no player of reasonable value. Brockers complements DT Geno Atkins and solidifies the defensive front.
22. Cleveland Browns - DE Whitney Mercilus: Complements DE/OLB Jabaal Sheard very well and gives the Browns a more stout defensive line in a division that pounds the rock.
23. Detroit Lions - OC Peter Konz: First center off the board, the Lions need to help their secondary, but with no players they help balance the offense with a solid lineman.
24. Pittsburgh Steelers - OG Kevin Zeitler: I was thinking ILB Dont'a Hightower, but Zeitler will help the struggling offensive line and add some nastiness to the offense.
25. Denver Broncos - OG Amini Silatolu: With QB Peyton Manning at the helm, they must work on the offensive line if Manning is to be most productive.
26. Houston Texans - WR Stephen Hill: Raw talent, but will draw attention away from WR Andre Johnson and won't have to be the focus as he develops. He'll help TE Owen Daniels, too.
27. New England Patriots - OLB Shea McClellin: Not as flashy as other pass rushers, Patriots have to go get their guy with a couple teams thinking of OLB coming up.
30. San Francisco 49ers - TE Coby Fleener: Adds versatility to the offense and allows for more packages. Gives the 49ers depth at all skill positions on offense.
31. New England Patriots - OLB Courtney Upshaw: While I think the Patriots will trade to Cleveland who want to get QB Brandon Weeden, in this draft Upshaw presents too much value to ignore right now.
32. New York Giants - OT Bobby Massie: The Giants need help at tackle. Badly.
Here's a list of some of the best players available (BPA):
DL: Dontari Poe, Jerel Worthy, Devon Still, Kendall Reyes
OLB: Andre Branch, Chandler Jones, Vinny Curry
ILB: Lavonte David, Zach Brown
CB: Josh Robinson
RB: Doug Martin, David Wilson
OT: Mike Adams
QB: Brandon Weeden
WR: Alshon Jeffery
What do you think?