I am representing your Patriots over at Mocking the Drafts live draft over this weekend and decided to come over here to better understand your needs. After looking around the internet for a while it seems the Pats main needs are pass rushers and defensive backs. As a Dolphins fan it may be tempting to take Jacory Harris or Jordan Jefferson in the first, but I'll try not to. Please answer these questions to help me with mocking the Patriots.
- Is there any players you would consider trading up for if they slip?
- Would you trade back with one of the 1st round picks to gain multiple later round picks?
- Who would be your ideal positions picked in the first or even second?
- What are your biggest needs in order from 1-5?
- Is there any positions that aren't necessarily a need, but you would draft if there is very good value? (Like drafting Ryan Mallet last year)
- Is there anything else important I should know before drafting (drafting tendencies, certain requirements for a position, etc.)
Thanks in advance for any answers and I'll share the results upon the completion of the draft. Go Dolphins!
WR (0 votes)
RB (0 votes)
C (2 votes)
DE (18 votes)
DT (3 votes)
CB (3 votes)
S (9 votes)
35 total votes