So, from watching this, these are my views/hopes:
1. Is Ryan Tannehill functionally retarded? Watching him and Matt Moore, all I could think was "I would LOVE to have a beer with Matt Moore. I would not with Tannehill." Moore has personality, flair, and you can tell he's thinking the same damn thing about Ryan "Chiefs? In the NFC East? SRSLY?"
2. I like the Dolphins corners. Well, Davis is gone, but the s**t they gave back to Chad Johnson and the others was awesome. Nothing passive, just aggressive
3. Joe Philbin is a nice guy. Really nice. The coordinators are loudmouth dickheads in comparison. Philbin wants to build his players up, not knock them down.
4. I think I can run block better than #87
5. I can't wait to see Wilfork pancake that bully-ass cheap-shot artist Richie Incognito. Really can't wait. It's going to be awesome when it happens, and it will!!!
The views expressed in these FanPosts are not necessarily those of the writers or SBNation.