So, from watching this, these are my views/hopes:
1. Is Ryan Tannehill functionally retarded? Watching him and Matt Moore, all I could think was "I would LOVE to have a beer with Matt Moore. I would not with Tannehill." Moore has personality, flair, and you can tell he's thinking the same damn thing about Ryan "Chiefs? In the NFC East? SRSLY?"
2. I like the Dolphins corners. Well, Davis is gone, but the s**t they gave back to Chad Johnson and the others was awesome. Nothing passive, just aggressive
3. Joe Philbin is a nice guy. Really nice. The coordinators are loudmouth dickheads in comparison. Philbin wants to build his players up, not knock them down.
4. I think I can run block better than #87
5. I can't wait to see Wilfork pancake that bully-ass cheap-shot artist Richie Incognito. Really can't wait. It's going to be awesome when it happens, and it will!!!