Rob Carr - Getty Images
New England Patriots Daily News and Links for 9/26/12
Being the tape cruncher that he is, Jaws has spent a lot of time looking at the Bills so far and he said the people that have stood out to him the most are Nick Barnett, Bryan Scott and the entire offensive line.
Getting ready for this upcoming game, John Murphy asked Jaworski what is so tough about this New England defense. His answer? "Nothing."
- Game Preview - New England Patriots at Buffalo Bills. Broadcast info, series history, team connections and more.
- The PFW staff breaks down the Patriots' final offensive possession of Sunday's loss.
- Andy Hart tackles the Ask PFW mailbag.
- Conference Call Transcripts: Bill Belichick - Matt Patricia - Josh McDaniels.
- Patriots Today - That's a wrap for Week 3. (3.59 min. video)
- Patriots Today - A look into the defense. (2.43 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Gronk Flakes unveiled. (2.05 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Patriots Monday on WEEI. (4.32 min. video)
- Paul Kenyon asserts the Patriots must be able to close out games.
- Greg A. Bedard examines the Buffalo Bills, who have Dave Wannstedt back in the AFC East as their defensive coordinator.
- Mike Reiss notes Josh McDaniels is still figuring out how to get the most of the Patriots' offense.
- Karen Guregian reports the Patriots' loss shows Rob Gronkowski can be neutralized.
- Mike Reiss focuses on how the Patriots utilized Rob Gronkowski Sunday and breaks it all down.
- Rich Levine takes a break from referee bashing for a bit of news about this weekend's game.
- Greg A. Bedard notes that when faced with its first decent test, the Patriots defense failed almost across the board.
- Mike Rodak examines Ras-I Dowling's drop-off in playing time.
- Christopher Price charts the offensive opportunities for the skill position players through week 3.
- Mike Reiss takes a look at where the Patriots & Bills rank in key statistical categories after Week 3.
- Christopher Price tracks the team's penalties through week 3.
- Mike Reiss answers his weekly reader mailbag: It's time for Robert Kraft to get involved in this officiating fiasco.
- Mike Reiss tells us how former Patriots players have been doing with their new teams so far.
- Rachel Fox reports experts believe athlete's comments about the refs are out of bounds.
- Steve Buckley states the NFL and its commissioner are playing us all for suckers.
- Karen Guregian Patriots Notebook: Matt Patricia addressed the pass-rush in his conference call yesterday; Tom Brady will try not to get too reacquainted with former NE DE Mark Anderson in Buffalo Sunday; Bills will be without RB C.J. Spiller, but Fred Jackson should be back; Belichick declined to comment on his communication with the league about the referee incident in Baltimore; Josh McDaniels was pleased with the Brady-Lloyd connections.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Julian Edelman's status is unclear thanks to hand injury.
- James Walker (ESPN) Week 3 knee-jerk reactions.
- Peter King (SI) MMQB Tuesday Edition; Mail.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFL ratings will likely go up, not down, this weekend.
- Peter King (SI) Even after Monday debacle, NFL holding firm in referee negotiations.
Jeff Zrebiec (Baltimore Sun) Ravens coach John Harbaugh will not be fined for bumping an official.
VIEW FROM BUFFALO
- Chris Brown (BuffaloBills.com) Bills offense a league best in September.
- Jay Skurski (Buffalo News) Welker is still big part of Patriots' offense.
- Jay Skurski (Buffalo News) Good news for Bills' injured running backs.
- Jay Skurski (Buffalo News) C.J. Spiller's timetable for return set at a week.
- Jay Skurski (Buffalo News) NFL's fall of confusion.