- Patriots-Saints Wednesday injury report.
Patriots Roster Tracker 2013. Updated.
- Erik Scalavino tells us what happened Wednesday at Gillette: Ridley returns to practice, but Washington, Kelly and Buchanan were absent.
- Patriots sign DT Andre Neblett; Re-sign two to practice squad.
- Press Conferences: Bill Belichick and Tom Brady.
- Conference Call with New Orleans media: Bill Belichick.
- Patriots Today - Little room for error vs. Saints. (3.31 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Ridley and more from practice. (2.04 min. video)
- Locker Room Uncut - Players chat about Saints. (3.50 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Fletcher's memorable day. (2.04 min. video)
- Mike Reiss reports Tom Brady is well aware his offense has to start scoring touchdowns.
- Erik Frenz makes some educated guesses for where the blame lies for the Patriots offense.
- Karen Guregian notes that Tom Brady doesn't care what kind of drives he has Sunday, he needs whatever puts points on the board - with or without Gronkowski.
- Christopher Price presents one NFL scout's breakdown of Patriots-Saints: New England has to keep Brees sidelined.
- Mike Giardi and Tom E. Curran break down the Saints' toughest weapons.
- Karen Guregian talks up Saints TE Jimmy Graham who will be a nightmare to cover.
- Mike Reiss explores the Patriots' penalty breakdown in comparison with the Saints.
- Tedy Bruschi posts the transcript of his weekly Patriots chat.
- Jeff Howe Patriots Notebook: Aaron Dobson and Kenbrell Thompkins have noticed defenses have watched film and studied up on their tendencies; Both rookies know they have to find ways to create separation from their defenders; Ryan Wendell has been diagnosed with a concussion, and Rob Ninkovich is listed with a groin injury (new).
- Ashley Fox (ESPN) Rob Gronkowski's caution justified.
- Mike Triplett (ESPN) Brees at his best against Brady, Patriots.
- John Clayton (ESPN) Mailbag: Why are high-priced QBs losing?
- Gregg Rosenthal (NFL.com) The Quarterback Index: Andrew Luck a top-five QB?
- Report (NFL.com) Mind-blowing stats for Week 6 of the 2013 season: Saints vs. Patriots.
- Gil Brandt (NFL.com) Reassessing the 2013 rookie class.
- Robert Weintraub (Sports on Earth) Early NFL omens.
- Robert Mays (Grantland) The quarterback-less NFL MVP rankings.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) League of Denial fails to tell the whole story on concussions.
VIEW FROM NEW ORLEANS
- Terrance Harris (Times-Picayune) New Orleans Saints vs. New England Patriots: Scouting Report.
- Katherine Terrell (Times-Picayune) New Orleans Saints won't sleep on the New England Patriots offense.
- Sheldon Mickles (The Advocate) Frustration level high for Tom Brady, Patriots offense.
- Gary Estwick (The Advocate) Contrasting quarterbacks: Tom Brady vs. Drew Brees.
- Howard Ulman, AP (The Advocate) Patriots’ offense struggling behind subpar Brady.
- Sheldon Mickles (The Advocate) Bill Belichick coy on Rob Gronkowski’s playing status.
- Larry Holder (Times-Picayune) New Orleans Saints preparing for Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski regardless of injury status.
- John DeShazier (NewOrleansSaints.com) Malcolm Jenkins a major reason for defense's turnaround.
- Jeff Duncan (Times-Picayune) Belichick vs. Payton as good as it gets. (4.03 min. video)
- Black and Gold Today (Times-Picayune) Bill Belichick talks Saints, can the Patriots contain Drew Brees and the offense, and more. (9.45 min. video)