- Post Game Notes: Patriots at Bengals. Records set (and snapped), milestones reached and trends continued.
- Erik Scalavino analyzes the Patriots loss to the Bengals. Leon Washington finally returned kickoffs, but went out after injuring his ankle.
- Post Game Pressers: Bill Belichick and Tom Brady.
- Post Game Quotes - Patriots and Bengals.
- Jeff Howe says the Patriots offense was drowned out from the start in Cincinnati.
- Mike Reiss posts his initial reaction on Pats-Bengals. Offense had too many missed opportunities.
- Mike Reiss explains how Sunday's losing script looked familiar.
- Christopher Price tells us what we learned on Sunday: For starters, you can't kick two field goals and expect to win in the NFL.
- Ron Borges is only limited by word-count restrictions in describing the many ways the Patriots were beaten with a stick by the much tougher Bengals.
- Mark Farinella recaps the loss, as the carriage turned back into a pumpkin Sunday afternoon in Cincinnati.
- Mike Petraglia reports Logan Mankins believes he and the offense really let the defense down.
- Rory Glynn notes Danny Amendola was one huge yard shy in his return.
- Mike Reiss lists the snaps played by the offense and analyzes what they mean: Amendola's snaps were managed; Bolden led the RBs.
- Mike Reiss charts the snaps played by defenders and notes Brandon Spikes' inclusion in sub packages spiked his snap total considerably.
- Field Yates reports Danny Amendola was limited in his return, and admits 'there's a lot of work to be done.'
- Tom E. Curran points out two plays on the same drive that haunted the Pats defense after the game.
- Field Yates notes the Pats' defense is not satisfied with a job well done.
- Mike Reiss shares some observations and comments from the locker room following the loss.
- Christopher Price tells us what went right and what went wrong in the Patriots 13-6 loss to the Bengals.
- Mike Reiss posts his Ups and Downs for the Patriots. Mayo, Allen & Spikes all up.
- Mike Reiss points to the Patriots' offense at the heart of the loss. (1.30 min. video)
- NFL Game Center: New England Patriots at Cincinnati Bengals. Recap, stats, analysis and more.
- Gregg Rosenthal (NFL.com) Cincinnati Bengals dominate, end Tom Brady's streak.
- Chris Burke (SI) Bengals end Tom Brady's touchdown streak in monsoon-like conditions.
- Report (ESPN Stats & Information) Tom Brady bothered by Bengals' pressure.
Gregg Doyel (CBS Sports) NFL's worst 4-1 team? Maybe the Pats, who look like it vs. Bengals. /I'll take that over being the best 1-4 team.
- Around The League (NFL.com) Week 5 takeaways: Have Texans already peaked?
- Greg A. Bedard (MMQB.SI) Pass at your own peril: When do we reach the point where teams are passing too much, for the worse?
- Mike Westhoff (MMQB.SI) The touchback era is ruining the game.