- Game Preview: Patriots vs. Browns. Broadcast info, series history, team connections and which players to watch for.
- Erik Scalavino tackles this week's Ask PFW Mailbag: Ridley's predicament.
- Infographic: Patriots at Texans inside the numbers.
- Coaches' Conference Calls: Bill Belichick - Josh McDaniels - Matt Patricia.
- Patriots Today - Patriots reward Play 60 Super School. (3.26 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Moving on to the Browns. (4.54 min. video)
- Erik Frenz scouts the Cleveland Browns, their key players, and stats to note.
- Field Yates helps us get to know the Cleveland Browns and which players to watch for on both sides of the ball.
- Christopher Price tells us five things we have to know about the Browns: Josh Gordon is everything to their offense -- and he means EVERYTHING.
- Jim Donaldson says the Browns aren't as bad as the 2-10 Texans, but they're pretty close.
- Paul Kenyon writes the Patriots will be focusing on hot WR Josh Gordon, who set an NFL record last week with his 2nd straight 200-yard receiving performance.
- Mike Reiss reports Bill Macatee and Steve Tasker will be the CBS broadcast duo for Patriots vs. Browns.
- Mike Whitmer notes the Patriots have an opportunity to clinch the AFC East Sunday with a win against the Browns and a Miami loss.
- Christopher Price poses ten questions facing the Patriots heading into the stretch run: Can Aqib Talib's hip hold up?
- Adam Kaufman says the mystery is gone, and we can now identify who this 2013 Patriots team is.
- Bill Burt reports Brady is back and as good as he's ever been.
- Erik Frenz details, with screenshots, how Tom Brady shredded Wade Philips blitz on Sunday.
- Karen Guregian checks in with some former NFL coaches about the Stevan Ridley situation.
- Mike Reiss answers his weekly reader mailbag: Give the Pats coaches credit for making key adjustments Sunday -- and all season.
- Mike Reiss looks at where the Patriots stand in his weekly stat check.
- Christopher Price charts the offensive opportunities for the Patriots skill position players.
- Christopher Price tells us which defenders have done the best job of getting after the QB so far. Chandler Jones leads with 10.5 sacks.
- Christopher Price tracks the Patriots penalties through Week 13.
- Karen Guregian Patriots Notebook: It's unclear who the starting QB will be for the Browns on Sunday; Devin McCourty says they're preparing for all of them; Alex Tanny is also known as the 'Trick Shot Quarterback'; Belichick knows Browns WR Josh Gordon will be a handful for the Pats' secondary; Josh McDaniels praised James Develin for his perseverance getting that 1-yard TD; Robert Kraft and several players were involved in an NFL Play60 event in Walpole.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Bill Belichick: Why not let coaches challenge everything?
- Andy Benoit (NY Times) Week 13 quick hits.
- Jim Reineking (NFL.com) Never say never moments: Another look as Patriots escape Houston with crucial win.
- AP Report (NY Times) New England can't lose in December, and Houston can't win at all.
- Dave Dameshek (NFL.com) The Shame Report: Week 13. (4.44 min. video)
- Gregg Rosenthal (NFL.com) AFC playoff picture: Ravens favorite for No. 6 seed?
- John Breech (CBS Sports) NFL division power rankings. AFC East 4th.
VIEW FROM CLEVELAND
- Nate Ulrich (Akron Beacon Journal) From the other sideline: Patriots not likely to let Browns interfere with another dominant December.
- Branson Wright (Cleveland Plain Dealer) Can the Browns take advantage of the Patriots defensive struggles? Browns are not cursed.
- Bud Shaw (Cleveland Plain Dealer) Browns' QB situation may not be a circus but it's becoming a punch line.
- Nate Ulrich (Akron Beacon Journal) Browns sign Caleb Hanie, but QB decision up in air with Jason Campbell, Brandon Weeden still not cleared to return from concussions.
- Chris Fedor (Cleveland Plain Dealer) Which quarterback would you like to see starting against the Patriots?