- Erik Scalavino reports Rob Gronkowski is "not rushing" his rehab.
- PFW In Progress - The PFW crew takes fan calls and emails while discussing everything Patriots heading into Super Bowl weekend. (2 hour program)
- Field Yates analyzes the Dane Fletcher signing.
- Jeff Howe Patriots Notebook: Danny Woodhead still hasn't thought much about entering free agency yet, but it's a month away so he's not worried; Dane Fletcher signed a one-year deal with the Pats; more from the NFL.
- Shalise Manza Young Patriots Notebook: Rob Gronkowski's goal is to be 100% before the off-season training programs begin; Brian Waters is still under contract with the Patriots but declined an interview; The NFLPA laid out a series of complaints about safety issues yesterday. [It's been two years, how's that "safe and fair" HGH test coming along?]; Ed Reed clarified that while he'd love to play for Belichick, he'll most likely remain in Baltimore.
- Ron Borges reports Robert Kraft is still hurting over the loss to the R
- Christopher Price tells us why Patriots fans should care about Super Bowl XLVII.
- Jerry Spar reports Rob Gronkowsk tells Mut & Munanski that that wasn't the way he wanted to go out.
- Christopher Price looks back at the 10 best Patriots plays of the year. No. 2: Jets-killer helps sink New York again.
- Rich Levine explains the different identities Super Bowl parties take on whether your team is on the field, or not.
- Mike Reiss posts the transcript of his weekly online chat.
- Greg A. Bedard posts the transcript of his Super Bowl online chat from New Orleans.
- Jim Lazar tries to knock the nightmares of past losses aside as he makes his Super Bowl XLVII pick. 49ers win 33-17.
- James Walker (ESPN) Super Bowl teams teach Patriots a lesson.
- Matt Bowen (Nat'l Football Post) Super Bowl XLVII: Five things to watch.
- James Walker (ESPN) Thoughts on Ed Reed and the Patriots.
- Will Brinson (CBS Sports) Rob Gronkowski pays a kid $100 for lemonade at Super Bowl.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Rob Gronkowski doesn't think he returned too soon.
- Gregg Rosenthal (NFL.com) Rob Gronkowski answers stupid questions.
- James Walker (ESPN) Fab 40: Top 40 players in the division. Nos. 13-16 and Nos. 9-12.
- SportsCenter (ESPN) Hanna Storm talks with Rob Gronkowski in New Orleans. (3.58 min. video)
- Sound FX (NFL.com) Coaches' sounds of the year. (7.05 min. video) This one actually shows the Pats making some plays.
- Albert Breer (NFL.com) NFLPA could challenge commissioner Roger Goodell's power.
- Michael Rosenberg (SI) DeMaurice Smith hits NFL over lack of trust in team doctors.
- Jen Floyd Engel (Fox Sports) Good guys in sports - they're a myth.
- Expert picks (NFL.com) Super Bowl XLVII picks: Analysts split between 49ers, Ravens.