Mocking is a process, not a snap-shot. The Combine will change things.
1. Kansas City Chiefs – Geno Smith, QB, WVU
Compared to the other QBs in this draft Smith doesn't look horrible. Besides, the natives are restless. No pun intended.
2. Jacksonville Jaguars – Star Lotulelei, NT/DT, Utah
They want to run a hybrid 34/43, so they get a DLineman to help make it happen.
3. Oakland Raiders – Bjoern Werner, DE, Florida State
Lotutulei is gone, so they get a new edge-defender. They need help where ever they can get it.
4. Philadelphia Eagles – Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M
5. Detroit Lions – Damontre Moore, DE/OLB, Texas A&M
Fairley and Suh get some outside help. Bosch is gone and Avril wants a lot of money.
6.TRADE with Buffalo
Buffalo Bills - Some Guy, QB,Some School Not Named "WVU"
Don't ask me who the 2nd-best QB is in this class. Not now anyways. We'll need the Combine for some serious help here.
7. Arizona Cardinals –Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan
Whoever their future QB is going to be is going to need some help. They might have gone for the 2nd-best QB but the Bills made sure they didn't have a chance.
8. Cleveland Browns – DeMarcus Milliner, CB, Alabama
Haden gets some help.
9. New York Jets – Dion Jordan, DE/OLB, Oregon
Rex Ryan is going to fall in love.
10. Tennessee Titans – Chance Warmack, G, Alabama
Chris Johnson will be a happy man.
11. San Diego Chargers – Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma
12. Miami Dolphins – Keenan Allen, WR, California
Miami goes for a WR? Who saw that coming?
13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Xavier Rhodes, CB, Florida State
TB goes for a CB? Shocking.
14. Carolina Panthers – Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri
Carolina goes for a DT? Who saw that coming? I had them taking one last year.
15. New Orleans Saints – Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia
He won't cost half as much as Will Smith and can play 34OLB.
16. St. Louis Rams – Jonathan Cooper, G, North Carolina
St. Louis goes for OLine? Who saw that coming?
17. Pittsburgh Steelers – Barkevious Mingo, DE/OLB, LSU
They need to start thinking post-Harrison.
18. Dallas Cowboys – Jesse Williams, NT/DT, Alabama
Cowboys go for a NT. Don't act surprised.
19. New York Giants – Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU
New York takes an athletic freak of nature? Of course.
20. Chicago Bears -Manti Te'o, LB, Notre Dame
Next to Olgetree, Te'o looks like a saint.
21. Cincinnati Bengals - Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas
They would have gone for Olgetree but the latest off-field incident has scared off a lot of teams.
22. St. Louis Rams, from Washington Redskins - Arthur Brown, LB, Kansas State
Laurinatis needs some help.
23. Minnesota Vikings - Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee
24. Indianapolis Colts - Shariff Floyd, Florida
Colts rebuilt much of their O in recent years. Now they start rebuilding themselves into a 34D.
25. Seattle Seahawks - Jonathan Jenkins, DT/NT, Georgia
Carroll thinks he can motivate this big man and make him a solid piece in their rotation upfront.
26. Green Bay Packers - Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame
Quick, what are his initials? Jermichael Finley should get nervous.
27. Houston Texans - Alec Olgetree, LB, Georgia
The Texans were exposed at LBer after Cushing went down. They trust Cushing, Watt, and Smith will keep him in line.
28. Denver Broncos - Eric Reid, S, LSU
Let's not act surprised.
29. New England Patriots - Johnathan Banks, CB, Mississippi State
New England needs to add another piece to that secondary. Badly.
30. Atlanta Falcons - Sam Montgomery, DE, LSU
They really really really need some help at the edges.
31. San Francisco 49ers - Sylvester Williams, DT/DE, North Carolina
Did you see what happened to the Niners-D when Justin Smith went down?
32. Baltimore Ravens - Kevin Minter, LB, LSU
Let's not act surprised.
33. Jacksonville Jaguars - Datonte Jones, DE, UCLA
They could use an edge defender.
34. Kansas City Chiefs - Terrance Williams, WR, Baylor
Their new QB gets a weapon to help him ease into the NFL.
35. Philadelphia Eagles -Jonathan Hankins, DT, OSU
They stop his fall. Hankins and Cox will be a good duo in the middle.
36. Detroit Lions -Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington
They went pass-rush in round 1 and now pass-coverage in round 2.
37. Cincinnati Bengals - Zach Ertz, TE, Stanford
If they could only make that QB-to-TE connection work, they might have had a chance against Houston in the WC-Round.
38. Arizona Cardinals - Third QB, who the heck knows
3 QBs in the first 2 rounds? That's reasonable even for a weak class.
39. New York Jets - Eddie Lacy, RB, Alabama
He didn't work out at the Combine due to injury, but the Jets think they found a richer man's Shonn Greene.
40. Tennessee Titans - Alex Okafor, DE, Texas
Because Kamerion Wimbley has not been the answer. I mocked Chander Jones to them last year.
41. Buffalo Bills - DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Clemson
That QB they went out and got now has some more firepower.
42. Miami Dolphins - Jordan Poyer, CB, Oregon State
Miami goes CB? Not shocking.
43. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Kawaan Short, DT, Purdue
McCoy gets some help on the inside.
44. Carolina Panthers - Quinton Patton, WR, Louisiana Tech
Cam Newton is a happy man.
45. San Diego Chargers - Tavon Austin, WR, WVU
They like the value and could use a play-maker.
46. St. Louis Rams - Jonathan Cyprien, S, Florida International
Rams get a S? Not surprising.
47. Dallas Cowboys - D.J. Fluker, RT, Alabama
Tyron Smith finally meets his counter-part.
48. Pittsburgh Steelers - Matt Elam, S, Florida
Because Polamalu/Clark aren't getting any younger.
49. New York Giants - Khaseem Greene, LB, Rutgers
Help to the LBing group.
50. Chicago Bears - Justin Pugh, OT, Syracuse
51. Washington Redskins - Logan Ryan, CB, Rutgers
They need all the help they can get back there.
52. Minnesota Vikings - Margus Hunt, DT/DE, SMU
Their D could use some help upfront.
53. Cincinnati Bengals - Giovani Bernard, RB, NC
Because while the Lawfirm may be cool, he's not explosive.
54. Miami Dolphins - Chase Thomas, LB, Stanford
What, you think their LBing is great?
55. Green Bay Packers - Oday Aboushi, OT, Virginia
They need OLine love.
56. Seattle Seahawks - Dallas Thomas, OL, Tennessee
Could be a versatile player for them.
57. Houston Texans - Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee
With all due respect to Kevin Walter....
58. Denver Broncos - Larry Warford, OG, Kentucky
An upgrade over either the aging Kuper or his backup.
59. New England Patriots - A WR. SEE; POLL
60. Atlanta Falcons - Nico Johnson, MLB, Alabama
LB Sean Weatherspoon is a happy man.
61. San Francisco 49ers - Brandon Williams, NT/DT, Southern Missouri
62. Baltimore Ravens - Travis Frederick, C, Wisconsin
Which WR do the Pats get in the late-2nd that's available?
Aaron Dobson, Marshall (9 votes)
Robert Woods, USC (9 votes)
18 total votes